Super Bowl: Eagles vs Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a glorious game! Fuck you Brady!

If the Hags would've given Lynch the ball, you'd be 4-4 in the SB.

p.s. Peyton is still the G.O.A.T

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

strange i had no emotion when the game finished. usually when the cheats lose i'm fist pumping and happy as hell. today, nothing.

probably still bummed about the rams. they blew a golden opportunity this season. can't believe how poorly they played on their home turf in the 1st qtr and 2nd half. then higbee. and watkins twice, ugh.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hats off to Doug Pederson. That was one of the most aggressively called games I've seen.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hats off to Doug Pederson. That was one of the most aggressively called games I've seen.

Very true, he never stopped being aggressive and because of his play calling the Philadelphia Eagles win their first Super Bowl and the Patriots now are tied for the most losses with the Broncos (Five). The 4th down calls were amazing and the pass to Foles after the Patriots had failed on a pass to Brady was epic.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Did anybody else see Tom Brady dressed up like a secret agent strutting into the stadium with his long coat and huge sunglasses?

The guy seems totally clueless to the fact that a lot of people think he's a complete douchebag and he has to confirm it by dressing like one.

Meanwhile former Ram Nick Foles dressed like a non egotistical winner.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Did anybody else see Tom Brady dressed up like a secret agent strutting into the stadium with his long coat and huge sunglasses?

Go easy on him. I think it's common knowledge he doesn't dress himself.

:sneaky:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Don't forget Chris Long! I believe he is the only Player, other than Deon Sanders, to Win Back to Back Super Bowls, on two different Teams!

Didn’t forget. Let’s just see if he goes all Social Justice Warrior on the visit to the White House again.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ballsiest play calling I think I've ever seen...and to do it in the Super Bowl? Yeah, ballsiest play calling in the history of the NFL.

Pedersen know they couldn't settle for field goals... if they were gonna beat NE, they had to score touchdowns and take some chances.

He was not afraid and he was confident in his team.

I'm glad as hell McVay got Coach-of-the-Year, but Pedersen sure showed me something!