Super Bowl: Eagles vs Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Unbelieable right now....Hope the Eagles and Doug Pederson keep flying.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Really a great game here. After Kurt owning the #1,2 and 3 most passing yards for years, Brady now has the #1 and 2 after tonight.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
That "lil known fact" not withstanding it is not a color mans job to rain praise and doubt profusely as though he is the authority. He is obnoxious today

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I finally tuned in to see that last Nick Foles TD pass, which gave the Iggles a 10 point lead. After Brady's TD, Nick Foles is AGAIN leading the Iggles down the field. How can Foles be this good?

How could Case Keenum be as good as he was this year?
Jared Goff?

This is the biggest repudiation of a coach and his system as I have ever seen in NFL history. A book will be written about the Fall of the House of Fisher.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Haha. That NFL commercial with Manning and Beckham.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yes, especially the new Infinity War trailer just dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cap and his new shield!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

I was thinking you had it washed in Tide. (n)

Ok, I finally tuned in to see that last Nick Foles TD pass,...
This is the biggest repudiation of a coach and his system as I have ever seen in NFL history. A book will be written about the Fall of the House of Fisher.
Oh crap. Steven A Smith got a hold of Loyal Rams iPhone !