GAME DAY Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Been busy cooking so short on time.. If someone has posted this my apologies.. Hope it still has mojo left for us.. LOS RAMOS! Horns Up! WHO ARE WEEEEE? RAAAAAMS! :clinkingbeer:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Alright that does it for me. I'll cya yall after the game. Here's hoping with a ship!

LFG RAMS!!!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Regardless of today's outcome it's been a great year here with my fellow Rams brothers and sisters. Always enjoy your comments, whether we're celebrating a win or lamenting a loss. Have a great night everyone, and Go Rams!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
scared stephanie quayle GIF by Music Choice

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I watched Harrison's full interview with AD today. I missed the part where AD said he'll retire. It didn't happen.

This is the media placing booby traps for drama and clicks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched Harrison's full interview with AD today. I missed the part where AD said he'll retire. It didn't happen.

This is the media placing booby traps for drama and clicks.
Just like their McVay claim? Hmmmm was that Foolio and his boys also?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Got a bowl packed for my pre-game bong toke. Time to eat. Enjoy the game all will pop in at halftime got a lot going here today. :clinkingbeer:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rodney Harrison said Aaron Donald to him there's a strong possibility he'd retire if win