Sunday Ticket Court Trial Starts June 5th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
It's only going to be $1 per year? That's it?
I was being sarcastic since most mass lawsuits the individuals get at most $20 - $100 lol.

I have no idea how much the payouts will be on this case. But I do know the lawyers get a big chunk of it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was being sarcastic since most mass lawsuits the individuals get at most $20 - $100 lol.

I have no idea how much the payouts will be on this case. But I do know the lawyers get a big chunk of it.
That's usually what's up with Class Action lawsuits.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I had Sunday Ticket for a few years. I'm guessing from 2011 to 2016. Then I switched to Comcast and no more. Haven't had it since.

Psycho_X

Legend
Lot of things that could change but for right now there are a couple things I'm curious about. First, do they just have a list provided by Directv of everyone who bought it? Will I have to sign up some how? One reason I'm curious is because I moved a couple years ago and haven't had DTV for 5 or 6 years at least. Don't want a check just randomly sent to my old address but I'm assuming those types of details will be worked out eventually.

Second, wonder how this'll effect revenue sharing and cap room in later years. I was reading one article that said all the teams will have to share the cost and will be $400+ million a team. Curious how that'll get worked out eventually.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This whole suit doesnt make a lot of sense. Why is the NFL responsible for what Direct TV chose to charge?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I only had it last year so… I guess I get

1sifv6.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This class action is a lot like the nfl.

32 owners get 50%, 1,700 players get 50%

1 law firm gets 50%, 30m customers get 50%