Sunday Game Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wilson is under seemingly constant pressure...that OL is a trainwreck waiting for the Rams front

They might just be the medicine our defense needs to get it together if we can survive the Cowboys.

Q729

Legend
They might just be the medicine our defense needs to get it together if we can survive the Cowboys.
As they would say we are their medicine. Hope we got some poison for them instead.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Romo's color commentary is bad.
I enjoy him actually, he's insightful plus he's not afraid to get excited when he see's something. Wish more guys were like him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And just like that my fantasy teams explode for wins. Jordy from ARod took a lead in one game and Hunt put me over the top in another while making my worst performance winnable from Carr and Cooper on Monday night.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I enjoy him actually, he's insightful plus he's not afraid to get excited when he see's something. Wish more guys were like him.
Sure but does he have to guess what the offense is going to do before every play? He's also cut off Jim Nantz several times during that window(when the ball is snapped until the whistle blows) where its the play by play guys job to talk.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure but does he have to guess what the offense is going to do before every play? He's also cut off Jim Nantz several times during that window(when the ball is snapped until the whistle blows) where its the play by play guys job to talk.
He's still learning and will get better on the timing or speaking too much. But honestly I prefer him to most others other than maybe Charles Davis.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Jared Goff and Case Keenum throughout 2016: 58.4 completion percentage, 6.2 yards per attempt, 0.8 touchdown-to-interception ratio.

Jared Goff and Case Keenum in Week 3 of 2017: 77.1 completion percentage, 10.8 yards per attempt, 6.0 touchdown-to-interception ratio.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Having to take a TO on the first play of OT is never a good look.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hahahahahahaha Seattle makes this a freaking stellar week of football. Who the hell cares about the other games?

Mick

Pro Bowler
Who the hell is this Allison kid, and why is he stealing all my Devonta Adams fantasy points? :rant:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Romo's color commentary is bad.

I love Romo's commentary. Guy is spot on with his analysis. And he sounds like a fan watching the game. He gets so excited and yells at the TV just like I do. :love:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I cannot believe this is Rodgers first OT win and everyone talks about how great he is.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta say that I wish we'd make use of our hard-counts like Green Bay. When we get someone to jump, snap it immediately.

Drew Brees doesn’t have that problem. They’re the same height.

Brees does have that problem at times, but he does a great job of moving in the pocket to find and create throwing lanes. Wilson just isn't that good at that.

Hahahahahahaha Seattle makes this a freaking stellar week of football. Who the hell cares about the other games?

Now, we just need Arizona to lose, and we're at least a game up on everyone in our division!