Suggs Unleashes on Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Suggs says all 31 teams HATE the Cheatriots!
[nfl]0ap2000000145855[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000145855/Suggs-unleashes-on-Patriots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... n-Patriots</a>

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Suggs is just preaching the TRUTH.

Hell, he did leave at least one thing out though concerning "12"... He should have also stated that "If the zebras don't throw a flag at first, they are apparently instructed to check-with 12,,, if 12 gives him the stink eye (or just flat out calls the ref a mother fucker), he should then immediately fire the flag."

No other player in the entire league bitches and whines to the refs even half as much as 12. Now we know why he does it consistently. :flip: to Commandant Goodell for that. Fucking bitches.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Totally agree with you King. As for the commentary following the parts of Suggs' commments.... How useless was that? "When he get home..." Wow. Really? Make sure you repeat that over and over because that was some funny shit right there. :roll:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Selassie I said:
Suggs is just preaching the TRUTH.

Hell, he did leave at least one thing out though concerning "12"... He should have also stated that "If the zebras don't throw a flag at first, they are apparently instructed to check-with 12,,, if 12 gives him the stink eye (or just flat out calls the ref a mother fokker), he should then immediately fire the flag."

No other player in the entire league bitches and whines to the refs even half as much as 12. Now we know why he does it consistently. :flip: to Commandant Goodell for that. freaking bitches.

Co Sign.