Sugar Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dabo probably shouldn’t have ranked ohio st #11....hell of a motivation for ohio who is whooping

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right but I smell a dirty program, no different than a few others
No different than any others that have had their level of success and anybody claiming otherwise is lying to themselves.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That targeting rule is such utter shit.

I don't like ejections, but I am good with that hit being penalized. It's dangerous for both the hitter and the guy being hit.

Saban is a snake oil salesman, Meyer was dirty as hell and the list goes on and on and on.

Saban is utterly ruthless, but I don't have an issue with how he does things. Bama cheats. But Bama has always cheated. Every major program does. It's Dabo's sanctimony while he cheats that grates on me. Meyer was dirty as hell.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't like ejections, but I am good with that hit being penalized. It's dangerous for both the hitter and the guy being hit.

Agree 100% the straight ejection is crap but it's a penalty.
Saban is utterly ruthless, but I don't have an issue with how he does things. Bama cheats. But Bama has always cheated. Every major program does. It's Dabo's sanctimony while he cheats that grates on me. Meyer was dirty as hell.

They all are the same they're just different versions of scum. And it's the Universities and their Alum that cheat the most it's the same throughout all college sports.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Gonna disagree with every program

Michigan...pretty much the entire Pac12 actually play by the rules...least I think they do

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I kinda agree, we used to call that “form tackling” in the 70’s

yeah I’m old :shock:

That is not form tackling. Form tackling is keeping your head up and hitting what you see. On that play, a form tackle would result in burying a facemask into Field's ribs, not the crown. That's how a guy ends up paralyzed for life. Unfortunately, I've seen it happen. Hits like that need to be eliminated from football.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
When you were 70 in the 70's? Man you are old :D
Haha, I was graduating HS in the 70’s

Things change, to clarify I was taught form tackling was leading with your helmet and even more importantly wrapping your arms around the runner

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now step on their throat after halftime.

Last year OSU gave the game away with dropped TDs and the targeting call - this should have been the first half score last year too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see that pain shot finally kicked in for Fields. He was hurtin.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well lets just say if they do cheat, they really suck at it :giggle: its Well documented Harbaughs lament playing by the rules

Well, I think all the coaches hate all the stupid rules. But trust me, Michigan isn't clean. You can't compete if you don't have some cheating today. (And I'll refrain from making a joke about Michigan's performance this year. ;) )

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This game is over, Alabama vs Ohio St for the championship