Strikethroughs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
How does one do that? (as in a "fify").

(I'm using ROD Default).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To the right of the headphones button there is a little square with a cross in it. Mark the word(s) you want to strike through, hit that button and a menu will come up. Choose “strike through”.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lemme make sure that works. You’re old well aged. Yep. Worked.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
How does one do that? (as in a "fify").

(I'm using ROD Default).

Ok. Highlight the text you want to strike through. Click on the + button at the top of the message page (Its the 4th button from the right) . Scroll down to strike through.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok. Highlight the text you want to strike through. Click on the + button at the top of the message page (Its the 4th button from the right) . Scroll down to strike through.

Thanks guys - guess I'll have to change to the zenith format.

ROD Default

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Hey @CGI_Ram - it could just be me (as in probably is) but I was not aware of the Zenith format.
I like it.
Maybe others aren't as well - spread the word Brother!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey @CGI_Ram - it could just be me (as in probably is) but I was not aware of the Zenith format.
I like it.
Maybe others aren't as well - spread the word Brother!

I should probably disable the old default version. It hasn't been maintained in years.

I was only aware of one person using it, which is why I've kept it available. Everyone should be on the new format, unless they selected the other version manually in their profile. People that have been around a while, like yourself, may have set that or it was set for you a long time ago.

I'll look at changing this.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I should probably disable the old default version. It hasn't been maintained in years.

I was only aware of one person old fart (who didn't know any better), using it, which is why I've kept it available. Everyone not suffering from dementia should be on the new format, unless they selected the other version manually in their profile. People that have been around a while, and old farts, like yourself, may have set that or it was set for you a long time ago.

I'll look at changing this.

FIFY