Strength of Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hawks just may be 4-0 when the Rams head to Seattle. Could be another barn burner, but of course, would love to see another blow out!
And the Rams could easily be 4-0 when they Head to Seattle! Now that would be a game, to end-all-games! "Rams Win 52-0!!"

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
SOS carries about as much weight in my book as the Power Rankings. Zero...... They are worth nothing at the beginning of the year. And the fact that they are in the "tie Breakers" for playoffs is pathetic.

The modified SoS that I'm compiling will mean more insofar as it reflects the relative strength of a team at the time of kickoff.

I'll also see about creating a running 4 week window for a bit of a "flash" capture of how teams are playing at that time. Like, they may be 8-4, but if they'd lost their last 3 in a row, that'd let people know that teams have either figured things out or maybe suffering from breakdowns or injuries.