Strategy and Punting fruit!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for visiting ROD and answering our questions. You don't know how cool this is for long time Rams fans like me. So thanks and spread the word about ROD to the locker room. We got your backs!

Strategy: How much strategy goes into your kicking from week to week? I know there are some return guys that nobody wants to kick to and all can be dangerous at the level you guys play at in the NFL but how much time do you spend studying those guys and how much do they really affect how you punt the ball? And how much do the coaches talk about weather concerning the kick game before a game?

Punting fruit:heh:: I know you have heard of a guy called Gallagher, famous for smashing watermelons with huge hammers and the Jackass crew famous for doing crazy things. So I ask you if you have ever thought of punting various fruits that would bust on impact for a prank on your teammates and for our entertainment? I'd love to see you whip out a honeydew melon and spray your teammates one time. Tape that for us ok?

Name
Johnny
Strategy: I wouldn't say much changes at all for me from returner to returner. Every single NFL team has a guy that can score touchdowns in the return game. Changing tactics from returner to returner shows that you aren't giving someone enough respect. I always try and keep them from making plays by doing 1 of 2 things, punting the ball out of bounds or getting the hang time to force a fair catch.

Fruit: This is a good idea! Id love to get some mythbusters slow motion cameras on my foot exploding some melons. If I do start a new fruit punting career it will be filmed!