Story on Latu's injury/career coming up on NFLN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yes, that's the guy. Vander Esch I think was just injury prone.
Vander Esch did have a neck injury and that is why he retired this year. His neck injury came after he was already in the NFL (in year 2) however.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vander Esch did have a neck injury and that is why he retired this year. His neck injury came after he was already in the NFL (in year 2) however.
I think he injured his neck in college too, not sure if it was the same injury that caused his retirement though.
IIRC he had a bunch of injuries thru his career

RamInferno

UDFA
We traded a 1st rounder for Brandon Cooks and got 2 years out of him. We traded two 1sts for Jalen Ramsey and got 3 1/2 years out of him. 5 years sounds great if they can play right away. Not so much if they sit for 3 years first.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We traded a 1st rounder for Brandon Cooks and got 2 years out of him. We traded two 1sts for Jalen Ramsey and got 3 1/2 years out of him. 5 years sounds great if they can play right away. Not so much if they sit for 3 years first.
If he's at 19 I take him. Only way that doesn't happen is if the medical report is a catastrophe. But if it's one of those "well nobody knows how long he's gonna last" type deals I roll the dice. Period. Because I know when he does play, for however long that is, that I have a player coming off that edge high intensity with a nice array of skills. He is a first year Pro Bowl type edge. He has that type of talent and skill.

sloramfan

Starter
we wont even get a sniff...

i went through las vegas today on my way home from WV, and the talking heads repeatedly were saying he's very close to being the best player in the draft...

several had that same take...

so we cleared him medically, im sure other interested teams did also...

go rams

slo

WestCoastRam

Legend
we wont even get a sniff...

i went through las vegas today on my way home from WV, and the talking heads repeatedly were saying he's very close to being the best player in the draft...

several had that same take...

so we cleared him medically, im sure other interested teams did also...

go rams

slo
So who takes him? I guess maybe the Bears if they can't get their WR if he's legit seen that good but think they'd take Murphy in that scenario? But like I don't see a team before us taking him when other talent is available.

sloramfan

Starter
believe me, i hope we get him..

i drove back from WV to cali and listened to sports talk radio for three straight days...

he must be really good to get so much play...

go rams

slo