Stop jinxing the team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
OK ....... I give. This is from a game in Seattle a few years back when we did the BBQ tailgate thingy in the ghetto part of town.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Personally I have a lot of research to do before I can Change this one, I think it Fits me! But I'm Looking.... here are a Few Sample idea's ...
3895d1374172510-rams-jerseys-remembered-all-time-2012-edition-part-iv-iv-dick-night-train-lane1.jpg
images.jpg
images1Z413X8VTommy Fears.jpg
images4YQOUWU2.jpg
imagesI4I9UTY8Deacon Dan Toller.jpg
I have a lot more I'm Looking at But Change is hard at my advanced years!!:LOL: OK! I settled on this one, The 1951 Championship photo!!

Last edited:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Sometimes I want to go....where everybody knows my name....where their avi's never change.

I too shall cave....Peer pressure sucks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok guys, only way I will change my avatar is if someone modifies my current one to use Rams blue/gold or blue/yellow.
Or make a Rams player look like he's on the grid. That'd be sick too.

Who's up to the task? Anyone? Bueller? I'm lookin at you @-X- ......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ok guys, only way I will change my avatar is if someone modifies my current one to use Rams blue/gold or blue/yellow.
Or make a Rams player look like he's on the grid. That'd be sick too.

Who's up to the task? Anyone? Bueller? I'm lookin at you @-X- ......
iPQgCpx.jpg

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I chose a new avatar which combines my love of the Rams with my English sensibilities.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I may change mine again, I'm thinking something more Colorful!