Stock picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
lost my ass on sos & cciv

oh well, bought cciv on impulse and it hurt

…..

Legend
The real bummer about the stock market today is I dont have more cash to buy stuff.

Holding tight. But that is a helpless feeling.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Gandalf reslly Good move. Cant brlieve its tanked so much this evening.

i wish I would have gotten the same fuzzy feeling about SOS. Im now an official bag holder.

I was concerned about the valuation of the deal and bailed. The investors were mislead about the value of Lucid motors.

I escaped CCIV, but the rest of the market has been hell lately.

Good Luck!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lost my ass on sos & cciv

oh well, bought cciv on impulse and it hurt

I got out of CCIV just in time, the big drops on Thur and Fri had me concerned, plus I was concerned over the valuation of Lucid which was twice what investors were lead to believe.

I hope you didn't have too much invested and got in early.

Some people who joined late were hit pretty hard.

…..

Legend
Got murdered on SOS. Thats what I get for double dipping. I could not have played it any worse, buying high then selling low.

I need to find a rookie and carry his shoulder pads as punishment. Smh:cautious:

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The real bummer about the stock market today is I dont have more cash to buy stuff.

Holding tight. But that is a helpless feeling.

It's probably been a good thing lately.

…..

Legend
The enivitable Hindenburg report is out on SOS.

Of course, they are short.
Of course, thier “investigation” ends with a price prediction of zero.

Just watchin

…..

Legend
Im holding BNTC, GOVX, ABEO, SDPI, PPSI, MKD. Hopefull for a rebound next week. All but BNTC were added at session lows the last 2 days.

Guess im a bagholder now on bntc. Went from 30% up to 20% down in the last week. But I still believe recent filings are clues that indicate a $ pump soon.

Pretty heavy on the bio’s, but thats where the moon shots are. Cant win if you dont play.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Stocks are probably going to suck major from here on out. Apart of me just wants to cash out. Don’t know I guess its a gamble right? Let it ride?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Stocks are probably going to suck major from here on out. Apart of me just wants to cash out. Don’t know I guess its a gamble right? Let it ride?
Just like roulette.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Just like roulette.
I never had stocks prior to 2016. I am unsure of what is ahead now. Before it was somewhat predictable. It may be different under this presidency...I know gas prices go up when a Dem takes Presidency.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I never had stocks prior to 2016. I am unsure of what is ahead now. Before it was somewhat predictable. It may be different under this presidency...I know gas prices go up when a Dem takes Presidency.
Complete crap shoot now. Online trading has created a whole new dynamic. The masses can gang up on a move and disrupt the Apple cart.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Cheap stock for me is MJNA(over 20K shares @0.03)/Kannaway(subsidiary) Just received clearance by BSCG(Banned Substance Control Group) lots of good info out there.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im holding BNTC, GOVX, ABEO, SDPI, PPSI, MKD. Hopefull for a rebound next week. All but BNTC were added at session lows the last 2 days.

Guess im a bagholder now on bntc. Went from 30% up to 20% down in the last week. But I still believe recent filings are clues that indicate a $ pump soon.

Pretty heavy on the bio’s, but thats where the moon shots are. Cant win if you dont play.

You've had a very bad week.

I have been holding GRWG, TGT, MU, MRVL, TSM, SE, TLRY, MAT and MJ. I had ARKQ, and ARKG, but they have been getting stomped, so I dumped them.

Hopefully this next week gets back on track.

Good Luck! I'll keep an eye on your stocks, it might be a good time to get in.

…..

Legend
Yes. IMO you can park some money in almost any of the oil stocks and feel pretty good.

…..

Legend
You've had a very bad week.

I have been holding GRWG, TGT, MU, MRVL, TSM, SE, TLRY, MAT and MJ. I had ARKQ, and ARKG, but they have been getting stomped, so I dumped them.

Hopefully this next week gets back on track.

Good Luck! I'll keep an eye on your stocks, it might be a good time to get in.
Solid. Every stock you own looks like .....
B39AC0EB-97F9-45DF-8A44-46C6BDB80F1A.jpeg

…..

Legend
Cheap stock for me is MJNA(over 20K shares @0.03)/Kannaway(subsidiary) Just received clearance by BSCG(Banned Substance Control Group) lots of good info out there.
Let me guess....your good fortune started the day after Biden’s inauguration lol