Stock down for St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And we are still waiting on a wide receiving corps that few defenses seem to fear.
giphy.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I read the title, noted the source and told myself: NO NO NO Mikey, don't do it...Alas I didn't listen to my own sage advice and once again Bleacher report did not disappoint...I suppose it's that time of year when everybody has run out of viable ideas for even a fluff piece of horrendous hackwork like this...At some point (hopefully now) I'm going to grab hold of reality and not bother with shit like this...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The guys who start BR are Whiner fans. I seriously don't think anything is published which is complimentary of the Rams.

iced

I disagree, when Tavon gets on the field the entire defense shifts watch when they do those fake sweeps he makes the entire defense move and Britt is a lot better than Quick imho, it's not that the defense don't fear our receivers they don't fear the qb

See I don't buy that - I'm not saying the QB's don't have any faults, but the receivers aren't without blame either....and I really don't think that highly of Britt - still hasn't put it all together yet.. And so many times we see them get shut down by the corners in our division. It is what it is - none of the defenses fear our receivers.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To hell with securities... invest in precious metals... the Rams are always golden to me!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See I don't buy that - I'm not saying the QB's don't have any faults, but the receivers aren't without blame either....and I really don't think that highly of Britt - still hasn't put it all together yet.. And so many times we see them get shut down by the corners in our division. It is what it is - none of the defenses fear our receivers.
Go back and watch the games against the Seahawks and cardinals Britt was killing every corner back across from him including Peterson and Sherman, the qb couldn't locate him and Britt #'s would have been a lot better but how many times did he have to stop and wait on the ball he was rarely ever hit in stride wich cost him about 2-3 more touchdowns. Quick is good but if britt haven't put it all together yet what can you say about quick

ram007

Starter
Think of it this way, all the media heads were right for nearly 8-10 years when they picked Rams to win 8 games or less why change the tune now until Rams prove it otherwise. The onus is on Rams to change this narrative. I don't blame these "pundits" one bit.

iced

Go back and watch the games against the Seahawks and cardinals Britt was killing every corner back across from him including Peterson and Sherman, the qb couldn't locate him and Britt #'s would have been a lot better but how many times did he have to stop and wait on the ball he was rarely ever hit in stride wich cost him about 2-3 more touchdowns. Quick is good but if britt haven't put it all together yet what can you say about quick

Quick was a lot more consistent than Britt, and seemed to be putting it together - week in, week out, unlike Britt.. but his health leaves question marks

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Quick was a lot more consistent than Britt, and seemed to be putting it together - week in, week out, unlike Britt.. but his health leaves question marks

The shame of it is... Quick was healthy his entire 3 seasons, until he fell on the shoulder... In a way you wouldn't expect injury.

I am kind of worried about that.

Then again, most of my worries with WR injuries are usually leg related.

Here's hoping it was a fluke and he bounces back without issue.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly I just believe our receivers are better than what people think. Look at a Tavon #'s they would be a lot better with out all the penalties taking away touchdowns and yards. The qb play has been holding this team down that's pretty much a fact, it even makes the defense ='s look bad because of all the pick 6's and 3 and outs

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Bring it on this year! This offseason keeps dragging on - soon there will be enough football that we won't need to read this drivel.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Redskins - stock up
Jets - stock up
RAMS - stock down

tumblr_m9so568WmQ1revsmeo1_400.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Unfortunately, that doesn't get you a lot of goodwill outside of Rams fans.
Yeah, but it's interesting how their stock is UP and ours is DOWN....We'd beat them bad if we lined up today....We'll beat them worse if we play in December....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If the Rams stock is down compared to some of those stock up teams its only because of the division. Rams are clearly better than most of those teams whose stock is up. But they may not make the playoffs because the Seahags and Cards. The other wild card will go to a team with a much easier schedule.

I'm only skeptical because I think the offense needs time and a tough early schedule. But if they get off to a good start, watch out. I do expect a winning record in the second half of the season.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, but it's interesting how their stock is UP and ours is DOWN....We'd beat them bad if we lined up today....We'll beat them worse if we play in December....
It's just gonna be an uphill climb back to respectability... I can't get too upset with many of these articles that remain skeptical... the Rams simply have to prove themselves. Even to me!

iced

Honestly I just believe our receivers are better than what people think. Look at a Tavon #'s they would be a lot better with out all the penalties taking away touchdowns and yards

You could honestly do this for a number of players...its the great ones that do it again the next play or the next series.

Tavon I'm a little more open minded on because the kid is talented - however I don't know why he is hardly ever used out wide or incorporated more into the offense...which begs the question - is it him or the scheme? we know he's had playbook troubles in the past, but he's also young..

But I've learned with this team to temper expectations and wait to see greatness before it anointing it

The qb play has been holding this team down that's pretty much a fact, it even makes the defense ='s look bad because of all the pick 6's and 3 and outs

QB Play, Offensive line, and the Receiving corps has been holding this offense back - its a well blended mix of struggles with everyone earning their share of the blame. Whether it's due to talent or they're being hurt - whatever it is, whats on the field isn't working.

However with this division and our receivers, I still think we need a big upgrade out wide if we want to compete with Seattle and Arizona.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
There are three things that I believe we can all take to the bank, fellas.

One is that the so called experts are ALWAYS behind the curve in identifying rising teams. They focus far too much on history, and far too little on changes that teams have made for the future. This year's Ram team is a classic example of pundit blindness, IMO.

The second thing is far more exciting, at least to me. This Ram team has been stocked with young and ascending talent for 4 consecutive off seasons. There are very talented players sprinkled throughout our roster in all 3 phases of the game. It is gonna explode on somebody, and soon. Like a nuclear bomb that has reached critical mass.

Thirdly, I think that adding Foles and fixing the OL were the final missing pieces. So the third thing is that when the Rams DO explode, the media pundits are gonna say "What the HELL just happened? Didn't see THAT coming!" (Just like in '99, kinda).