STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
So I'm punching these three babies in the face, all the while sobbing and asking why the rams and a few of our more disturbed fans on this forum are making me do this, and then I think, wait, too tired, yes, no brockers yes, fisher, "we'll fix those types of things," holy shit yes! Lipstick, meet pig. I feel better already.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Bleh. That's a 10 QB rating.

YdGYHS6.jpg

Is the term "top performers" an oxymoron?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Okay guys, you got us. The Rams suck. This game proves it. It's time for another 2-4 win year. You've figured it out early and now you've got 18 more weeks to complain about how bad the Rams are. That should be fun.

I don't know what you guys get out of this? If the Rams suck, they suck. I'm going to remain optimistic until they actually suck in REAL games. Because none of us will enjoy it. I don't know what you gain by starting the complaining two weeks early. I'm a positive person. I like being around positive people. Some of you guys need to get a lot more positive. Life becomes so much more enjoyable when you look on the bright side.

It's the PRESEASON. The games don't count. Look on the bright side, chill out, and wait for the real games to wallow in misery. I'd rather be wrong about the Rams being good than be right about the Rams sucking.

Thank you so much for saying this. Words cannot express how much I appreciate you saying this.

It's preseason! Remember when Spags got us winning all of those preseason games in his last year? The preseason isn't about winning the games; it's about getting guys through them without getting hurt! So far so good on that count. Imagine if something took out a key player, like with the Packers and Steelers. That didn't happen today! Why all the doom and gloom over this?

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
backup dbs make 2 good plays in a row garner then reed