STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've never wanted to throttle a ref so badly in my life. What a motherfucking elephant-shit call.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Nice looking hold on Quinn that wasn't called. Thanks for dropping that McCluster!

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Man, Oggletree was totally in no-mans land on that dropped TD. Why was he drifting away from McCluster like that?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm not drinking the Kool Aid any longer, I've had to switch to straight whiskey to endure this.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Patriots and Ravens looked like poo this week as well. I am hoping this is just preseason bullshit, but as a fucking rams fan, I know better. We may challenge Cleveland for the factory of sadness crown.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What's most concerning is listening to these guys in practice talk about in year 2 under Williams they think less cuz they know what to do.

Uh, well it isn't showing thus far.

They need to leave in Foles and co. until they do anything that looks like a professional offense

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the regular season, they need to fake that screen and have the non-Tavon WR go deep. It'll be wide open.