Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What sucks is that when the Rams win it'll be blamed/credited to the Steelers being thrown off by the delay.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm not even a coach but I can tell where the open guy is before it's snapped. We play WAY to far off the receivers.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Looks like their game plan is to use that off man coverage to the rams disadvantage... the se thing I would do in madden... smh

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
At some point you have to trust the guys you drafted and coached. Stop playing so far off.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
lets give them 10 yard cushions on every play Williams.

fucking blows my mind.. lets bring pressure but play 10 yards off the receivers so they can counter said pressure by getting the ball out quick

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
At some point you have to trust the guys you drafted and coached. Stop playing so far off.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
soft coverage all fucking day. wow nothing looks to have changed at all

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
dink dunk dink dunk dink dunk dink dunk dink dunk dink dunk... oh look... touchdown

TXRams86

The Infamous
well fellas, if this is any indication of how this game will be going, it's gonna be a long day.
we don't have the fire power to compete with the Steelers if they're gonna drive down the field every possession.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Jesus this is txt book... just throw the ball over the middle on 3rd and short...