Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Game should have ended 10-9, but your TE's can't make a catch. I'm freaking tired of Cook and Kendricks.
The non-play at the goal where Cook was off-sides would have been a score too I think.

Sappy113

Rookie
freak these clownass refs. You show me the indisputable evidence you freaking douchenozzles.

Meh, even if they didn't overturn it, we didn't exactly look like a team ready to march on down to the TD.

Blame here goes to a total clunker of an offensive "performance" and "playbook". That wasn't even NFL worthy. But we do have a proud tradition of worst run in the league to maintain. Well on our way there.

Robert

Rookie
Wow starting to get so sick of all the cry babies on this forum each week if this is a pathetic franchise please go find another team to cheer for a loss is hard enough everyone shouldn't have to put up with all the latest down talking

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
To anyone that wants to talk shit about the defense or any players here, go fly a kite. We held the number one offense in the NFL to 12 points with Bell. The blame goes 100% to the offense. Horrible aside from Britt. No run blocking, a ton of drops, and terrible play calling. When you run the ball every time on first down, it's not that difficult for a defense to figure out what you're doing. And the one time we do change it up, a stupid pick by Foles. Throwing to a covered Kendricks, who wouldn't have even made the catch if the safety wasn't there. A horrible showing for the offense against a defense that isn't even good.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wow starting to get so sick of all the cry babies on this forum each week if this is a pathetic franchise please go find another team to cheer for a loss is hard enough everyone shouldn't have to put up with all the latest down talking

Or you can leave. Nobody makes you sign in and read all of our thoughts. That's what a forum is all about. Why should we all leave when it's easier for just you to leave?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Mrs. Fisher? is that you?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Then don't show up on the forum after a loss. Nobody makes you read the posts. You're now bitching about people bitching. Congrats, you're in the same boat.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate life....This was our game, and we pissed it away

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know how it was conclusive..I feel so ripped off

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Hell if we go 9-7 I'd fire Fisher. Maybe if we're 10-6 and miss the playoffs. This is a joke. His stupid 4-year plan or however long he keeps extending it ain't cutting it. We have the talent - at least on defense and special teams. This may be an overreaction but this horrible display of football is sickening. No Roethlisberger for the last quarter and a half. Our defense held the Steelers to 12 points! If you would have said that we would keep them to 12 I would have jumped all over it. His experiment is just about over; time to clean house.

Sappy113

Rookie
You can tell the talent is there now. This isn't our year, but we'll win some games. The offense will improve.

Windows in the NFL are small. If the talent really is there now, there's no excuses. No, "we'll improve, maybe, next year!". You better win NOW, while you have a chance.

But maybe we don't have as much talent as we though. Or maybe the coaching is just really, really bad. I lean to the latter explanation.

iced

Cook needs to be gone - I get kendricks didn't have the greatest game today with his drops, but at least he's a blocker and can be an inline blocker... Cook is just a slow WR with stone hands - today he looked like Drew bennett...and that "corner" route in the endzone? just ugly....horrible horrible route

Robert

Rookie
No I'm bitching about people putting down players and calling this franchise pathetic i don't see how anyone can say that is OK

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really..there are many teams to root for. Through thick and thin, I am LOYAL.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Looking through some of these posts, it's evident that some here need to be reminded that:

#1 there's an ignore function
#2 attack the content of a fellow member's post, not the member

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No I'm bitching about people putting down players and calling this franchise pathetic i don't see how anyone can say that is OK

It's not okay here and we moderate to minimize it.

Trust me; hard job following a loss.

To everyone; let's not call each other out. Use the vent thread. Have a drink.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looking through some of these posts, it's evident that some here need to be reminded that:

#1 there's an ignore function
#2 attack the content of a fellow member's post, not the member

Thank you.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Yeah--I really am done with Cook. He wasn't particularly blocking on run plays--he seemed to be standing around. He lets a pass go right through his hands. His head just isn't in it most of the time.

But there is plenty of blame to go around on this offense.

The defense played tremendously against a juggernaut offense and the offense stayed home.