Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
Nice. I don't what has happened to this D. But I'm glad to see Big Ben finally go down.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hey, 6 point game fellas. And the D is starting to play a little better.
We just need the offense to get some points. This game IS winnable.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
9-3. Tight game at half.

We get the ball first.

Let's do this!

RamWoodie

Legend
Because it's 50-50 that Cook will catch it.
GARBAGE!!! You're overstating the case!

I've been waiting on the Rams to use Lance Kendricks since he was drafted...and Cook since they got him. It's a matter of being willing to use your talent. Adjust to what they do best!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All I can say is, I'm ecstatic its only 9-3 at the half. That was total domination by an offense over a defense. Yet, only 9 points in a half. Many times,when a team dominates but can't pull away, the other team makes a play and boom, no more lead. Rams are not dead yet.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
After how the game started I'll take being down by only six points. Too bad about Hekker's short throw lol

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Great job by the defense on that 2 minute drill. The offense can move the ball decently, they just seem to mess up at the worst time possible. That 3rd down to Kendricks needs to be converted. Run blocking still needs to improve, but this game feels like it's attainable.