Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense is looking better.. got a good feeling about the game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That 3rd down play had Shotty's fingerprints on it. Come on just run the ball

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Well shoot. Nice punt Hekker, let's keep them backed up. Now would be a good time for the MOB Squad to show up.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Offense is looking better.. got a good feeling about the game.

Too bad the defense is allowing everything. Gotta love off coverage. Why bother even having an elite d line when we let opposing QBs to pick is apart with super quick throws?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That last play shows the difference between a good offense and a not so good offense. The Steelers don't usually drop those passes. The Rams do.

RamWoodie

Legend
Good punt by Hekker! Now...here's the question...are the Rams going to make it evident the secondary is in zone...OR...are they going to give some "man to man" looks and back out at the last second.

This is a veteran Steeler WR corps vs a young Ram secondary.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I feel better about our offense than our defense at the moment. Our O looks like its getting it together.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Those quick passes are just pitch and catch for Big Ben and his receivers. Can the Rams adjust? Its looking easy right now.

Athos

Legend
Don't want to say I told you so... But I will.

Big Bens offense will shred out D using quIck hitters and dump offs. With guys who are elite YAC guys.

D getting wrecked early.