Steelers have released OLB James Harrison/Signs with Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why does the rest NFL stand around and watch this happen every year? I guess it take both sides but if I was in that position at some point I'd want to out bid them just to rub it in their face.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not doubting that it happened, just that the math didnt add up. Street value for hgh is lower than getting it from a doc, which is why many people go that route to begin with.

I just wanted to let you read the article, because he was almost certainly feeding Steelers plays all you can eat HGH.

It got brushed under the rug obviously..........and now you can go to any doc and get HGH and since it's out of the system in 24 hours it's the "go to" for PED's these days.

Bizarro that it's cheaper on the street than in clinics and from doctors..........oh wait no it isn't HAHAHA.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With Longacre being placed on IR I wish we could of gotten Harrison.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well the Patriots need help there badly and if there was anything better they would have already signed that player.

It would be a bummer to be the guy that got cut to make the roster move possible.

I always thought the roster number was dumb. Teams should be able to have as many plers as they want as long as the cap is accommodated.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well the Patriots need help there badly and if there was anything better they would have already signed that player.

It would be a bummer to be the guy that got cut to make the roster move possible.

I always thought the roster number was dumb. Teams should be able to have as many plers as they want as long as the cap is accommodated.

Longacre is being placed on IR. Would of been a nice replacement.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I just wanted to let you read the article, because he was almost certainly feeding Steelers plays all you can eat HGH.

It got brushed under the rug obviously..........and now you can go to any doc and get HGH and since it's out of the system in 24 hours it's the "go to" for PED's these days.

Bizarro that it's cheaper on the street than in clinics and from doctors..........oh wait no it isn't HAHAHA.
Its most certainly going to his players. Dont think he would risk selling it outside of his inner circle.

As for price, if you get it prescribed from a doctor it can cost 1k or more for only a months worth depending on the brand. Trust me, i know a little bit about PEDS and what they go for outside of a doctor's office.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
All year long it’s been “family”

This guy isn’t part of it

I like it

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It would be fitting if he was speared in the face and knocked out cold. Then had to be carted off the field.

He's a pos.