Stedman Bailey attending OTAs but playing future still unknown ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He's not in their plans, look at all the WR's brought in! I hope they keep him around the team in some capacity so he receives the best rehab possible. If he can live a good quality of life it is a win at this point.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not in their plans, look at all the WR's brought in! I hope they keep him around the team in some capacity so he receives the best rehab possible. If he can live a good quality of life it is a win at this point.

Exactly. He's on the roster, so he gets NFL caliber medical care and rehab. They may even have him get IRed, though it might be as a non-football injury. They'll give him a job - he's well liked, and a hard worker. I just doubt he can pass a NFL physical.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Exactly. He's on the roster, so he gets NFL caliber medical care and rehab. They may even have him get IRed, though it might be as a non-football injury. They'll give him a job - he's well liked, and a hard worker. I just doubt he can pass a NFL physical.
I'm keeping my Fingers crossed he can make a Full come-back!!(y);):D:yess:

Ram65

Legend
This is Bailey's final contract year. I have no idea if he will be cleared to play this year or ever. I don't see him being on the Rams roster even if he is cleared. Hard to write that thought. The Rams will do the right thing whatever it is. He showed some flashes but didn't how what many expected.