Stan the Man again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thread got closed,so opening another one. He has done well.
As Rams Fans we know a little bit of the History. Will his son win a championship?
Glad Stan owns The Rams & thankful for SOFI!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Again, there has only ever been one Stan the Man, and he’s who Silent Stan was named after.

Tano

Legend
Never saw him play, but Stan the Man was awesome from the highlights I have seen.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Never saw him play, but Stan the Man was awesome from the highlights I have seen.

As good as he was on the field, he was an even better person off it. He wasn’t as well known as DiMaggio or Teddy Ballgame, but he had the monikers of both “The Man” and “Baseball’s perfect knight” for a reason.

But yeah, Stan the Man was outstanding on the field.

Tano

Legend
As good as he was on the field, he was an even better person off it. He wasn’t as well known as DiMaggio or Teddy Ballgame, but he had the monikers of both “The Man” and “Baseball’s perfect knight” for a reason.

But yeah, Stan the Man was outstanding on the field.
The Duke was awesome too - don't remember him being a dick off the field either

Memento

Name
Jemma
The Duke was awesome too - don't remember him being a dick off the field either
Ted Williams was really surly when it came to fans and media. Stan was happy to sign autographs, but I wouldn’t say that Williams was entirely wrong; some players don’t like the extra attention on them. Musial was just a different breed; he always had time for everyone. Just a rare individual.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
He'll go down in history here in Los Angeles. Only way the NFL was coming back was with a privately funded stadium and Kroenke brought Los Angeles first professional sports team back with the most elaborate stadium in the world....privately funded...and we won a super bowl

Stan is the man

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
He'll go down in history here in Los Angeles. Only way the NFL was coming back was with a privately funded stadium and Kroenke brought Los Angeles first professional sports team back with the most elaborate stadium in the world....privately funded...and we won a super bowl

Stan is the man
In his own stadium I might add. You could say it's probably one the greatest achievements ever in sports. I mean what are the odds?

Tano

Legend
Ted Williams was really surly when it came to fans and media. Stan was happy to sign autographs, but I wouldn’t say that Williams was entirely wrong; some players don’t like the extra attention on them. Musial was just a different breed; he always had time for everyone. Just a rare individual.
I was talking about Duke not Ted

oldnotdead

Legend
Stan should encourage his deadbeat tenant to go home to San Diego. Dean should have built his stadium on Fiesta Island like people wanted. What a great venue site that would have been right on Mission Bay. But he wanted a 100% publicly funded stadium. I think he still owes Stan rent and Dean has never paid his $360M relocation fee either. This guy is worst in many ways than Ross in Miami. Which is why I think he ends up trading Herbert before he ever pays him the mega contract he will be due.

After watching those cheapskates like Frontiere and Spanos for so many years Kroenke has been a godsend to the Rams. An owner that wants to win and knows how to do it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Stan should encourage his deadbeat tenant to go home to San Diego. Dean should have built his stadium on Fiesta Island like people wanted. What a great venue site that would have been right on Mission Bay. But he wanted a 100% publicly funded stadium. I think he still owes Stan rent and Dean has never paid his $360M relocation fee either. This guy is worst in many ways than Ross in Miami. Which is why I think he ends up trading Herbert before he ever pays him the mega contract he will be due.

After watching those cheapskates like Frontiere and Spanos for so many years Kroenke has been a godsend to the Rams. An owner that wants to win and knows how to do it.
Trade Herbert to the Rams please…Back Rent

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Rams and Avalanche won in '22 after their respective '21 seasons. All he's missing is a world series.

And a Champions League (euro football) trophy. (Not going to happen in this generation of players.)