Stan Kronke & ownership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Stan really got the shaft in 2020 with the COVID shit. Glad to see him have a chance to get his grand opening now. And tbh it might have worked out in his favor because this year's team should be better than last year's.

He's probably one of the most underrated owners due to all the STL stuff. But if you look at what he has accomplished during his short tenure as owner he is without a doubt an elite owner in this league.

The Rams winning the Super Bowl at home in LA. That's what's coming this year IMO. It's going to be incredible.

Well played sir

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stan really got the shaft in 2020 with the COVID shit. Glad to see him have a chance to get his grand opening now. And tbh it might have worked out in his favor because this year's team should be better than last year's.

He's probably one of the most underrated owners due to all the STL stuff. But if you look at what he has accomplished during his short tenure as owner he is without a doubt an elite owner in this league.

The Rams winning the Super Bowl at home in LA. That's what's coming this year IMO. It's going to be incredible.

Well it all sounds good until the complaining comes if they don’t.Don’t get me wrong ,but Itmore about having a winning team year in & year out.
Stan was the one to bring The Eams to St. Louis & charge all those high dollar’s charges just to get a seat.I don’t & will never forget that.Plus without him Georgia would have never been able to move The Rams.
The LA (OC) can get tough. There is a lot that goes into that though.I like Stan & think he is a GREAT OWNER.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fair enough. Same reason I hate that women. the big diference of course is she sucked as an owner

Well I don’t know? She did love her players.I wonder what Vince & Jack say. Sort of funny to think back.
That is not comparing apples to apples or even oranges to apples.
I think she let the wrong people run it. Stan was part of that as well. I guess he stayed out of it?
I also guess I didn’t understand your reasoning ?The Rams did win a SuperBowl in St. Louis.

Thanks Jackie,Jeanie,& of Georgia of course for winning it all.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm a Kings fan so I had no dog in the fight thus was rooting hard for Colorado and Enos Stanley Kroenke...WTG Stan and many, many, more in football.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm a Kings fan so I had no dog in the fight thus was rooting hard for Colorado and Enos Stanley Kroenke...WTG Stan and many, many, more in football.

Somehow I hadn't even thought about the Avalanche being Kroenke's. That is BADASS.

I was definitely rooting for Colorado though... because...

Fuck Tampon

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not much of a hockey fan. Or soccer fan. But Stan's run is impressive. I understand the hate coming from St Louis. I had the same feelings for Georgia. But as a Rams fan he's all I can ask of the owner. He lets the experts he pays run the team and will open the check book when needed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
FUCK the Refalanche. I don't hate them because of Kroenke (I don't like or dislike Kroenke. I appreciate him as an owner, but as a St. Louisan, while the Rams clearly belong in LA, I wish it hadn't burned all the bridges it did.); I hate them because they're a bunch of diving, cheapshotting, whiny bitches. Nazem Kadri, in particular, earned my permanent hatred for taking out Binnington - and that was after his cheapshots of Faulk and Bortuzzo last year. Makar and MacKinnon dive harder than fucking submarines (apologies to all submariners).

And that's not even mentioning the fucking fans. They are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most annoying sons of bitches I have ever seen. They whine about refs when they literally get all the calls to get them power plays, all of the non-goals that should've been waved off, etc., and they were nowhere to be fucking found before they won.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FUCK the Refalanche. I don't hate them because of Kroenke (I don't like or dislike Kroenke. I appreciate him as an owner, but as a St. Louisan, while the Rams clearly belong in LA, I wish it hadn't burned all the bridges it did.); I hate them because they're a bunch of diving, cheapshotting, whiny bitches. Nazem Kadri, in particular, earned my permanent hatred for taking out Binnington - and that was after his cheapshots of Faulk and Bortuzzo last year. Makar and MacKinnon dive harder than fucking submarines (apologies to all submariners).

And that's not even mentioning the fucking fans. They are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most annoying sons of bitches I have ever seen. They whine about refs when they literally get all the calls to get them power plays, all of the non-goals that should've been waved off, etc., and they were nowhere to be fucking found before they won.
I love the Avalanche! They are are the Jayhawks of the NFL! Rock Chalk, Avalanche!~ Memento

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Stan as the Rams owner.

I Love It GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I can here it already getting warmed up!!

UCI had that thing blairing in your head.It was almost like a military police type tactic.

WHOSe HOUSE!! SOFI it will always be Stan’s House to me.

Over at UCI they have there own tent?
I just know it’s a thing that will start to be cult like.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I think we should be okay here. Nearly everyone has had this debate and we can all be respectful i hope. That said...over under on days this lasts? Lol just playing.

Stan is a good owner. As much as I hate to admit it. He has built a terrific stadium. As I said before, he gets the right people to do their job and he stays out of it with an open pocket book. We all know what happened in STL. That makes me dislike him...heavily. But, I can not deny that he is terrific as an owner, doing what it takes to build our brand and win some games.
Get over it. You seem to forget that the Rams "returned" to LA. It's not like they were always in STL

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Get over it. You seem to forget that the Rams "returned" to LA. It's not like they were always in STL
Boy....you're a fucking delight. Sure wish you posted more with that insight. Choose someone else. Ill get banned from this mf before i let you talk stupid to me.

oldnotdead

Legend
People forget that Kroenke was one that helped torpedo the new franchise in LA back in 1999. That franchise was virtually locked in when out of the blue the NFL sucker punched LA and awarded Houston the franchise. That's how long Kroenke had his eye on returning to LA. I know because I worked for one of the firms prepping LA for the franchise. They were looking at a spot just SE of downtown. The company I worked for was arranging the asset-backed funding for the project. Only about 5% of the investment would be coming from the city which was going to foot the bill for the infrastructure costs.

That's why 15 years later Kroenke did encounter some initial pushback from the City. LAX is owned by the city and it was them that forced so much of SoFi to be in a 100 ft pit. Also, the environmental report received more scrutiny than it might have. Kroenke had few friends back than downtown.

But winning heals most wounds. I for one am happy to have them back. I was tired of loser Spanos and his BS. I sincerely hope his sister wins control. There is a bylaw amongst the owners that they must remain solvent. If she proves the franchise is deficit spending to stay alive, Spanos would be in violation. He would have to take on a partner who would probably take a controlling interest in the team. In that case, Kroenke might lose his tenant who hasn't paid a nickel yet in rent. Kroenke could use that as leverage to get one of his cronies to buy the team and move it back to SD where it belongs.

Yes, I appreciate Kronke as a businessman who knows how to play the long game. Having suffered through bad ownership with the Chargers in SD I can appreciate Kronke more than you know. He has returned the team I grew up loving to the home where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.