Stage has been Set for a Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The NFL loves a good marketing story.

Now that the first openly gay player is on the Rams, I predict the Rams win a SB Championship within 3-seasons, and Sam will be on that team, and he will be the biggest story during that season's postseason.

The only variable is how many seasons. It may only be 2.

You can take this to the bank.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What year is the SB in Santa Clara? Ive thought this would be a perfect season for the Rams to go to and win the SB and continue their unbeaten stretch in Sam er Levi stadium.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
If Stranger is implying subtly that we might finally get a few penalty calls go in our favour (and perhaps some better scheduling!) then I'm all in! Lets go Sam and Sam!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What year is the SB in Santa Clara? Ive thought this would be a perfect season for the Rams to go to and win the SB and continue their unbeaten stretch in Sam er Levi stadium.
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_23291204/we-got-it-santa-clara-host-50th-super

Yup, makes total sense. It's a perfect marketing story. First openly gay player plays in a SuperBowl in San Francisco. You can't write the story any better than that.

Can we create a ROD wager on this now, cause I'm ready to put my money where my mouth is.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Personally, I could care less about Michael Sam being gay or Michael Sam not being gay. It's really none of my business what his private life entails. I also don't care if Sam Bradford leaves the toilet seat up, or if Jeff Fisher has to pee four times a night or if Jo Lon Dunbar is afraid of the dark or if Coach Boudreau has E.D. It's really none of my business.

I certainly do care about the Rams making the Super Bowl. Until someone can prove that being gay can effect the play of Sam or his teammates, I don't see how this matters or is worthy of discussion.

I must be in the minority these days but, I watch football for the love of the game and prefer to leave the private lives of the players---private.

scifiman

I'd just like games to be called fairly for a change.
Well we could coach the db's to hold on every play like Seattle does and play the odds that the refs wont call it every single play. No joke. They even admitted they do it.

scifiman

Personally, I could care less about Michael Sam being gay or Michael Sam not being gay. It's really none of my business what his private life entails. I also don't care if Sam Bradford leaves the toilet seat up, or if Jeff Fisher has to pee four times a night or if Jo Lon Dunbar is afraid of the dark or if Coach Boudreau has E.D. It's really none of my business.

I certainly do care about the Rams making the Super Bowl. Until someone can prove that being gay can effect the play of Sam or his teammates, I don't see how this matters or is worthy of discussion.

I must be in the minority these days but, I watch football for the love of the game and prefer to leave the private lives of the players---private.
Agreed 1000%