Stafford Ready to Roll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ROD-BOT

News Feeder

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1644091861584482305?s=20

In less than two weeks, the Rams are scheduled kick off their offseason program, with Organized Team Activity workouts slated to get underway on May 22.

When it comes to Matthew Stafford's participation, the quarterback will have "no limitations" and be "ready to roll," according to head coach Sean McVay.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i hope he has gone through some radical therapy to start looking for other wrs this season.

clockwork-3.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This is the best possible news to start the season. Now keep him that way and who knows what could happen.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My worry is that OL. Hopefully they're ready to roll.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1644091861584482305?s=20

In less than two weeks, the Rams are scheduled kick off their offseason program, with Organized Team Activity workouts slated to get underway on May 22.

When it comes to Matthew Stafford's participation, the quarterback will have "no limitations" and be "ready to roll," according to head coach Sean McVay.

Great news!! A healthy Stafford gives the Rams a chance in 2023. And hope for extended future runs.

Now we just need the oline to keep him standing. And empower the run game, set up play action, and keep opposing Ds from correctly reading "pass" on every down.

Oh, and Rams need to outbid the Ravens for OBJ.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay working through his plays with Stafford.

the hangover GIF

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
I can't wait to see the ol Stafford we all know and love. can't wait to see when he gets smashed how his body responds. that will tell us all we need to know. go rams.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I'm always skeptical of these types of statements by a Head Coach. I mean when Gurley started to go downhill with his knee problems McVay kept saying he had no limitations when he clearly did. Stafford himself said he's "trying to get to feel as good as he can". So try and decipher that. Seems like this could be a promotion type of sell job for a team looking for a QB after the draft. Time will tell.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So, basically, some fans will never believe a player is recovered and healthy based upon what the front office, coaching staff or player says during the offseason.

Good to know.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams do spin the fuck out of the truth when it comes to player health statuses.

brucebruce

Rookie

ha! actually the opposite however i see through pr and bs. they are having trouble selling season tix after last season and this offseason so they are trying to give the salespeople something to hype fans. i bet stafford is healthy-ish but he has lots of miles and took a beating last season. the guy has the ability to still perform at a high level in a healthy-ish state.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
It’s the “Life of Brian” Catch-22:

Brian – “I’m not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!”

Girl – “Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.”

Brian – “What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!”

Followers – “He is! He is the Messiah!”