Stafford NFL Network Documentary

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
As you watch this it kind of shows you why they emphasized the OL in FA and now maybe in the draft as well.

Simply put, keeping him healthy is absolutely the #1 priority for this organization. Just look at the issues he dealt with last yr, and not just keeping him healthy, but also happy with him not taking a lot of big hits is key.

This team is night & day if he plays or doesn't play...and if he is near 100% healthy, they are just a much better team, even with last yrs leaky defense.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I enjoyed it. Would watch the doc again. But several plays looked like the Lions tried to injure our players just to get that first playoff win. They were really going all out to hurt Stafford, Higgs, Kyren, and Puka. I'll be rooting against them this year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It is on YouTube.. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I knew I would. He's the best QB I think I have ever seen play for my Rams. He is just different.

I was actually shocked when the Rams traded for him.... But I shouldn't have been. He's that dude. Hes a HOF QB.... argue with a wall.

View: https://youtu.be/sBIEDTuf8x4?si=NSmyncNbuFX_aiP6

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd love nothing more than to see him get another ring before he rides off into retirement.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well done by the Rams as well. This is the type of stuff the top organizations put out there. :thumbsup1:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Great watch!

I kept thinking how bummed I'd be if I was a HOF QB and didn't produce any sons to potentially follow the legacy. That said, he has some absolutely amazing adorable little girls. Blessed man.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Some good stuff. Although the first half of it the video and audio were not matching.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Great watch!

I kept thinking how bummed I'd be if I was a HOF QB and didn't produce any sons to potentially follow the legacy. That said, he has some absolutely amazing adorable little girls. Blessed man.
...and wife. Don't think for a minute he could do what he does without the incredible commitment of his family to support his career

dang

Legend
Great watch!

I kept thinking how bummed I'd be if I was a HOF QB and didn't produce any sons to potentially follow the legacy. That said, he has some absolutely amazing adorable little girls. Blessed
I wouldn’t stand in their way but I’m not sure I’d encourage my son to play professional football if I was a former NFL player. It’s a dangerous occupation.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As you watch this it kind of shows you why they emphasized the OL in FA and now maybe in the draft as well.

Simply put, keeping him healthy is absolutely the #1 priority for this organization. Just look at the issues he dealt with last yr, and not just keeping him healthy, but also happy with him not taking a lot of big hits is key.

This team is night & day if he plays or doesn't play...and if he is near 100% healthy, they are just a much better team, even with last yrs leaky defense.

FAIR ENOUGH !!! But ??? You look how he got HURT the Last 2 years & you have had to have THUNK WTF ???

Bobby Evan’s in 2022 & Zach Thomas in 2023

That Dallas game showed weakness & don’t know what happened upfront ? He was hurt though going into it,so I agree about keeping him healthy.

For Rams Fans I CAN’T FIGURE out the Trust Factor in the supporting cast Right Now ??

Another RB & or Zach Evan’s has to take that next step will help depth.

Getting Key Defensive Player is going to be more important than adding tonThenOffense Right Now !!

What The Rams do will always be questioned. Best example is Creed Humpries. The Rams needed a Center.. We’ll leave it like that

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Finished it this morning. The 3rd-and-14 call at the end is heartbreaking. And maddening.

"...it's incomplete!" Which I guess is code for "Defensive Pass Interference!"

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FAIR ENOUGH !!! But ??? You look how he got HURT the Last 2 years & you have had to have THUNK WTF ???

Bobby Evan’s in 2022 & Zach Thomas in 2023

That Dallas game showed weakness & don’t know what happened upfront ? He was hurt though going into it,so I agree about keeping him healthy.

For Rams Fans I CAN’T FIGURE out the Trust Factor in the supporting cast Right Now ??

Another RB & or Zach Evan’s has to take that next step will help depth.

Getting Key Defensive Player is going to be more important than adding tonThenOffense Right Now !!

What The Rams do will always be questioned. Best example is Creed Humpries. The Rams needed a Center.. We’ll leave it like that
He got banged up in the Detroit game, with our starters in front of him.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Finished it this morning. The 3rd-and-14 call at the end is heartbreaking. And maddening.

"...it's incomplete!" Which I guess is code for "Defensive Pass Interference!"

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
And late hit. Take your pick.