Stadium atmosphere

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hello again Mr. Demoff.

I've never been to a game (I am planning soon, like next season), but whenever I see Rams games on tv, I don't really notice a "mark" if you will that this is the Rams home.

For example, the Broncos go "IN-COM-PLETE" and play that "shout" song every time they score.

The Patriots shoot off those muskets, the Eagles and Redskins have their fight songs, the Bears have the siren, Lions with their roar, the Vikings horn, and heck....the Blues have that bus horn thing when they score a goal.

Could the Rams have something like that? Or if they do...what is it??

Thank you for your time!

kdemoff

UDFA
We tried looking at something like this a year ago with Rams Rules. I don't need to remind everybody that wasn't one of my best ideas!

I would love for something like the "in-com-plete" to become a tradition at the Edward Jones Dome, but those things tend to be organic and start from the crowd rather than starting with the team encouraging such behavior. If you want to get something started, we will support you!

Kevin