St. Louis Rams vs. San Francisco 49'rs Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Feeley has a hot ass girlfriend. Good thing for him, I'm sorry but I think he sucks as a QB.

Anonymous

bwdenverram said:
Feeley has a hot ass girlfriend. Good thing for him, I'm sorry but I think he sucks as a QB.

He sucks ass....as we can see it works for him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Couldn't they do a drag route on the 2nd and long instead of a fuckin run on 2nd and 2 fuckin 2??? Or a slant??? C'mon man.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
X said:
ScotsRam said:
Anybody in the chat room? I can't get in... again... safe to say i'm not the best with computers....
Yeah there's 6 of in there now. Not sure why you can't get in.

When I try to log in I just get a blank white screen... i leave it for a few seconds and nothing else happens. It's probably something on my end.

Angry Ram

Oh lookie, SF did a slant then a bootleg. Almsot a damn TD for them. Bullshit. C'mon McDaniels do something.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Angry Ram said:
Couldn't they do a drag route on the 2nd and long instead of a freakin run on 2nd and 2 freakin 2??? Or a slant??? C'mon man.

Two running plays in a row on 2 and 25 against the #1 run defense in the NFL...awesome. At least try and play to win, please.

Angry Ram

@ least the D knows how to play. Injured D no less. On pace for 42 sacks considering all the injuries? Pretty good.

Come on offense. Do something. Hurry up. I'm begining to miss FGs.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
bwdenverram said:
Gotta give it up for C. Long though, 12 sacks, very nice year.

one of the few who gets pass marks on the year thus far. mikell, laurinaitis, stewart, jackson also for me... any others?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ugh, well that positive momentum didn't last long. :(

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Hey, I've been patiently waiting for Nick Miller to return kickoffs. What took the coaching staff so long?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
interference said:
Hey, I've been patiently waiting for Nick Miller to return kickoffs. What took the coaching staff so long?
Well when you got someone as quality as Porter returning kicks, you need to make sure you give him enough time to get going

Angry Ram

So I think Justin Blackmon is gonna look nice in the horns.