Spare a thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not the best is it? I was thinking of recording it and trying not to find the score out, but I don't think that'll happen. Oh and by the way we don't want your types down in London!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Take the day off from work. That's what I'm doing. Priorities people.

Problem Solved.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Problem Solved.

I did consider that but I work in a team of three and the other two are already off. Inconsiderate of them I know.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was 2 years ago.
Do you even READ my Christmas letters?

Xmas%2BWeird%2B1.jpg

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not the best is it? I was thinking of recording it and trying not to find the score out, but I don't think that'll happen. Oh and by the way we don't want your types down in London!!

Got to be honest, I don't really fancy travelling three hours to hear how they are going to restructure the team either but there you go! I'll leave as soon as I'm physically able to though.

Problem Solved.
Hmmmmmm that would be a good idea, if only I'd realised this bloody team meeting was going to get in the way of my viewing of Rams games!

#HornsUp

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not great, I travel 25 mins on the train for my job and don’t look forward to that everyday!! Hope it’s not too bad for you, especially on the back of a Rams win.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this is UKram
he wants to watch the rams
he booked tuesday off work
be smart
be like UKram

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is UKram
he wants to watch the rams
he booked tuesday off work
be smart
be like UKram

Smart arse, bet you used a calendar or something to work out the dates!

I have however booked the time off for the Vikings game on TNF as I'm meeting some fellow Rams fans in Manchester for a few beers and watch the game.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Smart arse, bet you used a calendar or something to work out the dates!

I have however booked the time off for the Vikings game on TNF as I'm meeting some fellow Rams fans in Manchester for a few beers and watch the game.
easy on the smart ass ,,,, i almost booked today off as its monday night football ;) and in my wxcitement forgot about the time difference