Source: Bradford has torn ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
X said:
Tron said:
Kieth Null come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh good lawd. Just say no to Wolverine.

i
:lol:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
LMAO
That's great....
Man what you think bro? wth should we do?

I really have no idea. Clemens sucks, but is there anyone out there who could do much better? Flynn has been passed around like a drunk chick at a frat house, so i don't see much upgrade from him. Pat White is an option i guess. Could grab Tyler Wilson off Oaklands PS. I really have no idea. This is truly a horrible situation and in hindsight, should've had a better back up in place or drafted.

Who knows, Maybe we resign Feely(is he still in the league?), he did beat the Saints in 2011, one of our 2 wins that year.

Rather bring back Austin Davis though still won't do much probably.

LLittle12

UDFA
I have been reading all season, not much of a poster but this just kills me. I know things haven't been perfect but Sam was one of the pieces to building success. I am genuinely disappointed today. Was truly hoping that it was just a couple game strain. It's like we just can't have a healthy team for any length of time.

And Josh Freeman just went to the Vikes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tron said:
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
LMAO
That's great....

I really have no idea. Clemens sucks, but is there anyone out there who could do much better? Flynn has been passed around like a drunk chick at a frat house, so i don't see much upgrade from him. Pat White is an option i guess. Could grab Tyler Wilson off Oaklands PS. I really have no idea. This is truly a horrible situation and in hindsight, should've had a better back up in place or drafted.

Who knows, Maybe we resign Feely(is he still in the league?), he did beat the Saints in 2011, one of our 2 wins that year.

lmfao @ the Flynn comment

Dude this is really like debating which ball to chop off....Never thought this day would come...

Wonder if anybody has got JaMarcus Russell's number? What yeah think? Sure he's gained weight by now and nobody would be able to tackle him that easy unless they had a cheeseburger...

Un retire Warner? Dust off the cleats?

We will rally behind Gus Ferote and we will play good football!

Seriously though I'm kinda high on that guy who backs up RG3... he seems pretty decent if the price wouldn't be to high...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
LMAO
That's great....

Dude this is really like debating which ball to chop off....Never thought this day would come...

Wonder if anybody has got JaMarcus Russell's number? What yeah think? Sure he's gained weight by now and nobody would be able to tackle him that easy unless they had a cheeseburger...

Seriously though I'm kinda high on that guy who backs up RG3... he seems pretty decent if the price wouldn't be to high...

J. Russell is an option i havent thought of, could get him for next to nothing and put him in once Clemens sucks it up.

Un retire Warner is my favorite option, though i don't see it happening.

Cousins has shown to be good, not sure the FO would want to part with a 3rd to get him though. If we could get him for a 5th/6th id say go for it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tron said:
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
LMAO
That's great....

J. Russell is an option i havent thought of, could get him for next to nothing and put him in once Clemens sucks it up.

Un retire Warner is my favorite option, though i don't see it happening.

Cousins has shown to be good, not sure the FO would want to part with a 3rd to get him though. If we could get him for a 5th/6th id say go for it.

Yeah the 'Warner thing' is just my fantasy.... maybe we could find the next Kurt if we start sending our scouts to all the Hi-V grocery stores.

I agree they'd probably want a 4th or a 5th for Cousins but at the very least he could be our quality backup for years hopefully. Think he's pretty damn decent compared to Clemens.... Clemens only has the edge because he knows the system.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Washington would ask us for their first back for Cousins, and even if they asked for less, it would be a steep price for a 9 game guy. They know they need a good guy behind RG3 with his durability issues.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
bluecoconuts said:
Washington would ask us for their first back for Cousins, and even if they asked for less, it would be a steep price for a 9 game guy. They know they need a good guy behind RG3 with his durability issues.
Well there goes my hopes.... Jamarcus Russell here we come.... :sick:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
There is Ryan Mallett. He might get some consideration.

A55VA6

Legend
Tron said:
Yeah there's a few we could do, but it seems like the rams are just working out free agents.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
A55VA6 said:
Tron said:
Yeah there's a few we could do, but it seems like the rams are just working out free agents.
Hmmmm the team is working out guys right now huh?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A55VA6 said:
Tron said:

Because they don't want to give up picks for temporary solutions/cruddy QBs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I say they grab Tebow. He has played in Schottys system before so he knows it already and that will give him the edge.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kind of figured it was bad with his knee the way he went down and how he reacted.

I am putting it out there (not a hope, just a predicition) John Skelton will be signed....or Mckelroy (spelling?) who was a Jets back up a couple years ago.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
fearsomefour said:
I am putting it out there (not a hope, just a predicition) John Skelton will be signed....

Skelton is better than most of those guys. He at least has one hell of an arm.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't tell you how sick I feel. When it happened I was so angry, just because of the way the game had gone and the serious injury was the icing on the shit cake. Now that it has been confirmed I am depressed. I feel bad for the guy, he never caught a break with the rams.