Sounds of the Game - Week 6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
These are kinda fun to watch and I didn't see where anyone else posted this.
I had to LOL about this. In light of our recent discussion, YOU posting a video with the word 'sounds' in it. :LOL:

Thanks for posting this. I have trouble viewing these videos on the Rams site, but here they play just fine.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks for posting this. I have trouble viewing these videos on the Rams site, but here they play just fine.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Hear that Stu?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had to LOL about this. In light of our recent discussion, YOU posting a video with the word 'sounds' in it. :LOL:
Right? But I still can't hear it here for some reason.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's baffling. Especially so, considering @Cheesewater has the exact opposite problem.
This has to be a user-end thing with flash or something.
I know. I have no doubt it is something with this computer. Just odd. Do you know if there is anything here that would allow me to change my flash settings?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Aha! I kinda sorta figured it out. I don't have speakers hooked up to this computer so I listen through headphones. I selected headphones on the settings and I can hear it. Still doesn't really explain why I could listen to them on the Rams site though. I'll have to check the settings over there.
upload_2017-10-18_16-24-25.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well there's the problem right there.
Microsoft browser.

Use Chrome, Firefox or Opera (my personal fave).
Maybe I'll give Opera a shot. I don't like either of the other two. I have had all kinds of problems with Chrome, and Firefox is kinda clunky.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe I'll give Opera a shot. I don't like either of the other two. I have had all kinds of problems with Chrome, and Firefox is kinda clunky.
Yeah, I mean, just to see if your sound problem goes away.

nighttrain

Legend
Aha! I kinda sorta figured it out. I don't have speakers hooked up to this computer so I listen through headphones. I selected headphones on the settings and I can hear it. Still doesn't really explain why I could listen to them on the Rams site though. I'll have to check the settings over there.View attachment 22194
you might have to go into settings and change to outside speakers
train