Somebody pinch me.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
I am pinching myself. I first joined the St. Louis forum the day after our super bowl loss to the Patriots. I’ve lived thru a lot since then, the eternal Warner-Bulger debates, the slow decline and firing of Martz, loosing season after loosing season after loosing season. The excitement when Fisher was hired, we seemed like a football team again, almost 500 was respectable, but we never got past that. Oh I forgot the years of Bradford, where it looked like he had all the tools, but something was missing.

Then we hire McVay and it’s like a fairy godmother swept her magic wand over the team and we were legit contenders. Now in 2020, in what I considered to be a rebuilding year, with a new unproven defensive coordinator replacing a legend, to be here, pinch me!

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am pinching myself. I first joined the St. Louis forum the day after our super bowl loss to the Patriots. I’ve lived thru a lot since then, the eternal Warner-Bulger debates, the slow decline and firing of Martz, loosing season after loosing season after loosing season. The excitement when Fisher was hired, we seemed like a football team again, almost 500 was respectable, but we never got past that. Oh I forgot the years of Bradford, where it looked like he had all the tools, but something was missing.

Then we hire McVay and it’s like a fairy godmother swept her magic wand over the team and we were legit contenders. Now in 2020, in what I considered to be a rebuilding year, with a new unproven defensive coordinator replacing a legend, to be here, pinch me!
*pinch*

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice post. And I am right there with you man. I am enjoying every moment of this because the stars have aligned for us here and this team has a legitimate shot at winning it all. We're gonna need some health in our favor but that's always the case for any team to make a run.

McVay is the face of this franchise too btw. He is unique in that respect as well. It's a new model for the NFL and good luck finding a guy who can do what Coach does for us.

And win or lose this has been a hell of a great season amidst all the terrible BS of 2020. What a great way to celebrate 2021 even if we do fall short at some point. :beer2::biggrin:

Over here in the Bay there is a thing called a rivalry.It’s nice to have,but so Glad they didn’t make it to the Playoffs.The Seahags were on there last wing sort of speak.
Beating the Hags in there house was special.Really nice to see to have seen. —Especially with Jared Goff bringing The Rams back & securing the victory.

This is going to be year in & year out.
Don’t forget about the McSnead connection & Demoff making sure the structure was built right.
I look back & THANK ED#29 for putting the pressure on to get rid of a DICk-Tater & helping making The Rams Great Again!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
airplane-pinch-me-gif.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You shut your whorish mouth with that falling short talk!! We go to Superbowl and win, yes?

Some of us are realist around here.

The Rams are who I thought they ARE! A franchise that is built the right way.

Will they win the SuperBowl? I say The Rams need to go to Green Bay & win first.I’ve been a Rams fan & seen better Ram teams lose in the cold.
I personally love these type of games & hope Jared Goff gets his confidence back.I see some good things & really like the way Kiser & Goff handled themselves for We not ME & made plays.
—The coaching Staff(‘s)has been solid under Sean Mcvay.

The future is Bright & Ram Fans have not even seated to HURD in SOFI(the house Stan Built).