Softli's Pass Rush D-Line: DT: Hayes/Donald + DE: Long/Quinn --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
How much has Gregg Williams already influenced the Rams defense during OTA’s? 101 ESPN NFL Analyst Tony Softli tells us. He has the defenders competing hard every play. Softli also talks about the Wells contract restructuring and the wisdom of it. He talks about the energy and competitiveness that is up a couple notches this year. Softli’s best pass rush D-line right now would be Hayes and Donald inside, with Quinn/Long outside. He’s strongly in favor of a developmental league.

Listen to Softli Talk Rams

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
As always thanks RamBill...Looking forward to see the Rams defenisve line reck havoc throughout the National Football League!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kenny Britt doing 4 back flips in a row tells me his knee is completely healed

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Then to give some guys a breather Carrington comes off the bench. Holy crap this dline is talented and deep.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
When did that happen? (Not doubting you, just wondering)

It was this past weekend at the celebrity softball game. He was coming home from 3rd after he had hit a home run. It's the truth.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It was this past weekend at the celebrity softball game. He was coming home from 3rd after he had hit a home run. It's the truth.
That is great news then. I just hadn't heard about it. (Even though I do trust @NJRamsFan not to go saying things like that if they weren't true.)

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
That is great news then. I just hadn't heard about it. (Even though I do trust @NJRamsFan not to go saying things like that if they weren't true.)

No worries. It was also mentioned in like the first 30 seconds of the interview though ;) lol.

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
Say what? 31 ranked in talent in the league? That is just a asinine statement. Not to mention it pisses me off them even saying that.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
No worries. It was also mentioned in like the first 30 seconds of the interview though ;) lol.
I actually don't watch most of the videos due to a less than optimal connection.

So it's good people mention the important things in them. ;)

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Say what? 31 ranked in talent in the league? That is just a asinine statement. Not to mention it pisses me off them even saying that.
LOL doesn't bother me. Just post that baby all over the Rams locker room and get them even more fired up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
When did that happen? (Not doubting you, just wondering)
It happened after i listened to Softli in THIS thread. First post and link. Are you just posting randomly now Boffo?
I bet you're the type of dude that misses a lot of staff meetings. :D

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

I wonder who the only team they graded worse than us was... The Jags? Some people just love to hate on the Rams.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
It happened after i listened to Softli in THIS thread. First post and link. Are you just posting randomly now Boffo?
I bet you're the type of dude that misses a lot of staff meetings. :D
We have staff meetings?

Why the hell aren't I notified about these things?!
Picture%25206.jpg

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Hey @Boffo97 it happened at the softball game, after a home run. Just in case you missed it or anything. Lol.

SierraRam

Recreational User

No worries. That's about where they had us in 1999, too.

Then to give some guys a breather Carrington comes off the bench. Holy crap this dline is talented and deep.

Hayes, Carrington, Langford, Sims - That's a line a lot of teams would like to have!