SOFI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Hey ROD -

OK, it's been three years now, and (it looks like, and I know 2020 doesn't count) no interest in a ROD meet up at SOFI.
Is it just too far for a lot of people, LA too expensive, people still pissed about the move, or what?

Anyway, I know it's easy for me living in Vegas, but just thought I'd start the (a) discussion - see if there was any interest this year.

Cheers all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
California is probably not a place I can get to this year but I love the way you are thinking Vegas. Hopefully others can make it. I’d love to hang out with you again… so we need to make it happen!

For me it will have to be 2024. Which feels a little premature as it’s a full season away…. But, this is something we’ve been discussing as mods. Organizing another ROD BASH!

Getting to Florida is cheap for most and maybe if we plan far enough ahead we can lock folks into making a mental plan and/or budget… and REALLY ROCK THE HOUSE WITH TURNOUT! There is no perfect location, but Florida offers a lot of competitive flights for those who need to fly in (like me).

But… WE NEED A FLORIDA GAME ON THE SCHEDULE for this to work.

Anyway, not to hijack your awesome idea. I was chiming in as we literally just had a mod convo on this.

We need to organize a ROD BASH!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm interested. My oldest and I were talking about getting my dad and brother together to go to one.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
When do we play Vegas in VEGAS??? That seems like an awesome get together place. Could that happen in 2024?

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When do we play Vegas in VEGAS??? That seems like an awesome get together place. Could that happen in 2024?
According to the official site, do not play them at all next season(Well an AFC West team is TBD but its at home), not sure about 2025. Does say a TBD away game to NFC South next season. Playing Saints two seasons in a row, so they should be out, played at Bucs last season so won't be them I'd think. Money is on away to Atlanta since haven't played at their house since 2019.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
If you can get to SOFI I'd strongly suggest going. I know its a hike to get out there but it is real close to LAX.

We kinda had a mini ROD meet up prior to the Playoff game in Tampa. That was a lot of fun and a HE!! of a game....

Rams will actually play in NY on back to back years....

They will play at an NCF SOUTH team next year vs the same place finishers as us, hopefully us and Carolina both finish #1.