SoFi Stadium and Home Field Advantage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MauiRam

Rookie
The perception won't ever change. People get comfortable with ignorant uninformed opinions, and the fact that a good portion of the country is literally asleep when west coast Night games are finishing, means they'll literally never know the difference.

The Dodgers have led MLB in attendance for at least a decade, the Los Angeles region....multiple times a year can fill 2 different stadiums with 80K plus for college football games, on the same Saturday, I mean the Lakers at Staples Center speaks for itself.... as did Showtime era at the Forum.....the Lakers current local cable tv contract is worth more than some NFL team's entire valuation....

the facts have always contradicted the perception, but again, people get comfortable in their perception.

As far as the Coliseum.... I mean anyone who was there for the Chiefs Monday night game.....the Cowboys playoff game.... the Vikings Monday night game ... experienced a Coliseum that was as loud as it's ever been in it's almost century long history. I mean the Coliseum is as cavernous an open air stadium as exists, so a dome small enough to fit 2 domes inside the coliseum may sound louder, but the reality is the Coliseum on multiple national games showed the country that...to quote Joe Buck, the support of the Rams in Los Angeles is just fine.

SSL and ticket sales at SoFi have gone great, and the Los Angeles Rams will have a great home field advantage in the best stadium in the world
I've attended several games in St. Louis, and no doubt it was really really loud. That said, the loudest stadium I have ever heard bar none was at the LA Coliseum attending the "Mud Bowl" vs the Vikes who ended up beating us in the end. It felt like an earthquake when everyone was stomping their feet, pounding on anything available and screaming their heads off. There may have been ninety thousand in attendance. For sure there were well over eighty thousand. I will never forget that crowd - totally awesome! Even the rain didn't dampen the crowds enthusiasm ...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm so fucking pooper peeved about the fact I left Los Angeles right before SoFi opened, and since my "U.S. base" is now in the PNW and not SoCal, even when I'm Stateside in the offseason I can't go and check it out. One of these years I'm going to fly in for a weekend just to check out SoFi, so you bastards better make it a yearly thing.
That sucks man. But we definitely will keep this going so you can attend and we can all meet up. Can you get away when we're in the SB ? :)

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I've attended several games in St. Louis, and no doubt it was really really loud. That said, the loudest stadium I have ever heard bar none was at the LA Coliseum attending the "Mud Bowl" vs the Vikes who ended up beating us in the end. It felt like an earthquake when everyone was stomping their feet, pounding on anything available and screaming their heads off. There may have been ninety thousand in attendance. For sure there were well over eighty thousand. I will never forget that crowd - totally awesome! Even the rain didn't dampen the crowds enthusiasm ...

What's crazy is that the Mud Bowl was blacked out by CBS in Los Angeles..... People have no idea what Ram fans in Los Angeles had to deal with over the years, yet we had decades of great support. Now with the media and technology, a teams fan base can be spread across the country and fans don't have to miss a thing....