So, which Ram player are you most interested in watching in PS game one?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Is it gonna be a star veteran that we’ve been hearing rave reviews about, such as:

Goff
Gurley
Cooks
Woods
Peters
Talib
Suh

Not me. Oh, I’ll be interested, but these are proven stars and they’ll only have cameo appearances, anyway.

Nope. It’s gonna be one of the new Ram draftees, FA’s, or even UDFA’s. There are so many, but if I had to pick just one?

I think it would be the John Franklin-Myers kid. I wanna see with my own eyes what everybody has been talking about.

A close second for me would be Joe Noteboom. Another player that has been impressing many observers.

A lot is riding on the success of both of those picks.

Obviously, there are many others, but these two are at the very top of my list.

How about you?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Second year guys. Want to see how much some of them have progressed. Rookies too of course.

jjab360

Legend
Excited to see the Goff-Cooks connection, of course. All the starting receivers tbh, can't see anyone in the league covering this trio.

All the rookies too, mainly Noteboom, Demby, Allen, and JFM. And finally, want to see if Littleton has grown into the role as well as people say. Still a little worried about having two safety sized ILBs with him and Barron.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg the Leg. I want to see him booming some while being rushed.

Goff-Cooks hopefully will be fun.

I want to see Noteboom and the new OLBs, too.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Brandon Allen

To see how the former Razorback handles the offense

Noteboom

Offensive rookie

Easley

I think he adds great rotation depth if healthy

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Assuming we are able to avoid lengthy injuries to key starters on Defense, to me the most intriguing Ram right now is Samson Ebukam, who maybe more than any other D player, will determine if this unit is really good or the next great Wade Phillips Defense.

If I was him I wouldnt cut my hair all season..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starters aren't going to play that much if at all don't get your hopes up too much on them. That said I'm curious what Littleton and Ebukam do. I'm most interested in seeing what the rookie OLine does.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starters aren't going to play that much if at all don't get your hopes up too much on them. That said I'm curious what Littleton and Ebukam do. I'm most interested in seeing what the rookie OLine does.

I figure one series for the starting offense - two if Goff connects on a long TD in the first play or two.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Samson!

Apart from individual players, I just want to see our run defense and edge rush take some steps forward.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Ebukam is a starter at this juncture too you know, and also has been limited by a swollen knee. I have to think his playing time will be extremely limited at best.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For me there's no real slam dunk player I'll be focusing on.

Offensively I'll be watching the OL depth. Eager to see how these guys match up in real time.

Defensively I'll be watching the ILBs. We have a lot of guys with holes in their games, so will be watching drops and coverage, ability to stuff lanes with authority, etc.

fearsomefour

Legend
Is it gonna be a star veteran that we’ve been hearing rave reviews about, such as:

Goff
Gurley
Cooks
Woods
Peters
Talib
Suh

Not me. Oh, I’ll be interested, but these are proven stars and they’ll only have cameo appearances, anyway.

Nope. It’s gonna be one of the new Ram draftees, FA’s, or even UDFA’s. There are so many, but if I had to pick just one?

I think it would be the John Franklin-Myers kid. I wanna see with my own eyes what everybody has been talking about.

A close second for me would be Joe Noteboom. Another player that has been impressing many observers.

A lot is riding on the success of both of those picks.

Obviously, there are many others, but these two are at the very top of my list.

How about you?
The young OL man and LBs.