So, which player “grouping” most interests you in the regular season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Not the PS, since we will see little of them, anyway. But the regular season? Wow!

Goff to Cooks/Woods/Kupp? How much has Goff improved? How much better for this O is Cooks over Watkins? Camp reports have said that all 3 WR’s have been almost uncoverable.

Or AD/Suh/Brockers? OMG! This could be all-time devastating. Wade has already said that our opponents “aren’t ready” for the AD/Suh tandem. And Wade isn’t known for hyperbole.

Or Peters/Talib? An elite tandem that will force difficult throws into tight windows when QB’s are under extreme pressure? What’s the Ram record for ints, ‘cause Joyner and JJ are known as ballhawks, too. Almost seems unfair.

What can Gurley do for an encore? Running behind that left side of Sully, Saffold, and Big Whit would be a great place to start.

Set your DVR’s y’all!

Can’t wait for the regular season.

What are your thoughts? Talk to me.

Hot Damn!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
For me I can't wait to see Donald, Suh, and Brockers playing together. They need to get the deal done with Donald so they can start gelling. This has the makings of a legendary Dline. Obviously that is going to make it pick city for DBs with all that pressure.