SO many Ram storylines to this game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Where to start?

Which Goff is gonna show up? Winning a playoff game on the road with a fractured thumb is the stuff legends are made of. Ask Jack Reynolds about fractures and playoff games. Lol.

Which Ram OL are we gonna see? If it’s the one that abused the Seahawks last week, I love our chances.

Will Akers have another scintillating performance? Be still, my heart.

Can Kupp be effective? If not, can Reynolds/Jefferson pick up the slack? This is a biggie, I think. Goff is gonna need all the support he can get.

Will Ram TE’s be a significant part of this Ram O today? Sure hope so because they make a great security blanket for the injured Goff. Especially if Kupp struggles today.

Speaking of effective, what about AD’s rib cartilage? And how well will his teammates be able to replace him in his likely reduced role? Crucial against Rodgers.

Ramsey vs Adams is PPV worthy, don’t you think? Each will get their share of wins, but who will have the better overall game?

Rodgers best keep an eye on Williams, too. Another big day by DW could really be the difference in this game. Love watching this young man.

#1 O vs #1 D? Are you KIDDING me? Hollywood script-like material.

And the chess match between McVay and LaFleur? Does it get more dramatic for a playoff game?

I’m expecting a knock down, drag out for 60 minutes. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it come down to last drive final minute FG for the win.

Winner of this game will be my favorite to become NFC Champions and provide a helluva SB matchup.

Enough storylines to keep us all busy, huh? Get your popcorn!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plenty of intriguing storylines, indeed! :pop:

The three main storylines for me:

1) Our starting QB is still recovering from thumb surgery, and his throwing was significantly hampered just a week ago vs the Hawks.
He has been 'off' all year, but we all know when he is 'on' he can be enough to win this game, with this D. Fingers crossed for his thumb.

2) Kupp - does he play, and how is his knee? It is not to be underestimated how important he is for Goff and this offense.

3) How limited will Aaron Donald be. Because he IS a difference maker in all ways.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Ramsey v Adams is a huge determining factor IMO. Far and away Rodgers top target (near 35% target share). If Ramsey can lock him up, it will force Rodgers to throw to much lesser WR's who I think are outplayed by Williams & Hill.

Donald - I seriously doubt his injury will keep him from playing a typical Donald game, but, I'm also certain that the Packers OLine will try and hit him in that area as often as possible. If he can get through the pain and knock Rodgers on his ass a few times early, I think it will stick in Rodgers head.

Packers vs Good Defenses - They really have had the luxury of not playing a lot of great defensive teams this season. The Saints once and won by 7, TB once and got waxed by 28. Unless you are thinking the Bears or whiners have great D's (whiners do when we play them), that's really it. I'll take our D over TB or Saints any day also. So, the Packers will be facing the best D they have played all year.

Akers - He needs to go Ham on them for us to come out with a victory. Seattle is ranked #5 Rushing Defense - 131 yard rushing, 176 total. SF #8 - 9/84 yard (9+ per attempt). NE rush defense is awful, but still nearly 200 yards total. Packers run D #13. He can do it, though I will mention that the Packers run D has been performing pretty well in recent games, they can be had.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Where to start?

Which Goff is gonna show up? Winning a playoff game on the road with a fractured thumb is the stuff legends are made of. Ask Jack Reynolds about fractures and playoff games. Lol.

Which Ram OL are we gonna see? If it’s the one that abused the Seahawks last week, I love our chances.

Will Akers have another scintillating performance? Be still, my heart.

Can Kupp be effective? If not, can Reynolds/Jefferson pick up the slack? This is a biggie, I think. Goff is gonna need all the support he can get.

Will Ram TE’s be a significant part of this Ram O today? Sure hope so because they make a great security blanket for the injured Goff. Especially if Kupp struggles today.

Speaking of effective, what about AD’s rib cartilage? And how well will his teammates be able to replace him in his likely reduced role? Crucial against Rodgers.

Ramsey vs Adams is PPV worthy, don’t you think? Each will get their share of wins, but who will have the better overall game?

Rodgers best keep an eye on Williams, too. Another big day by DW could really be the difference in this game. Love watching this young man.

#1 O vs #1 D? Are you KIDDING me? Hollywood script-like material.

And the chess match between McVay and LaFleur? Does it get more dramatic for a playoff game?

I’m expecting a knock down, drag out for 60 minutes. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it come down to last drive final minute FG for the win.

Winner of this game will be my favorite to become NFC Champions and provide a helluva SB matchup.

Enough storylines to keep us all busy, huh? Get your popcorn!

Think you mean Jack Youngblood

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I don’t think Kupp plays much (if at all) nor is a factor. Hence, the TEs need to be utilized and step up this game. Need to move the chains and long, sustained drives.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t think Kupp plays much (if at all) nor is a factor.

Yeah, this is not a good development. We were told it was a contusion, if I recall correctly, and now its bursitis? Is this Todd Gurley part 2?

Van Jefferson needs to step up, as does Josh Reynolds. Damn injuries.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is the type of game where greatness gets validated. Lambeau in January. So here's hoping we have multiple players step up big and make their names.

This team showed a ton of character the last two weeks so win or lose I hope they can avoid the poor game trend and rep us well today. Go Rams!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t think Kupp plays much (if at all) nor is a factor. Hence, the TEs need to be utilized and step up this game. Need to move the chains and long, sustained drives.
It is certainly looking that way

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The is the toughest challenge all year by far. But, if you want to be a champion you gotta win these.
No Kupp though is a real blow. (if he indeed doesn't play)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Edwards is a pretty big loss for this game. Fortunately Evans did look good vs Seattle so hopeful we get more of the same from him.