So How Many Wins in 2021?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
12-5

There may be some early hiccups with the offense. A new Center RG combo. A new QB. Then on defense missing Fox JJ and Hill.

They get it all together by mid season. They lose to one to SF, Giants, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, and the Titans

PARAM

Hall of Fame
12-5

There may be some early hiccups with the offense. A new Center RG combo. A new QB. Then on defense missing Fox JJ and Hill.

They get it all together by mid season. They lose to one to SF, Giants, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, and the Titans
I can live with that. But the 56 million dollar question is, "do we win the division"?

Ram65

Legend
I stay with my tradition of not predicting wins and losses.

I do think this is a better team than two years ago so a Super Bowl appearance is certainly a good possibility.

There are lots of good teams on the schedule so it won't be easy week to week.

Rams take control of the West and become the Best!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the floor is ten wins and the ceiling is 13. So, let's go in between with an over/under of 11.5.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I can live with that. But the 56 million dollar question is, "do we win the division"?
If you put much weight into Strength of Schedule (Rams 10th .515, Seahawks tie 11th .511, San Francisco 19th .489) it favors the 49ers. So beating them twice goes a long way towards winning the division.

Rams77

Starter
vs. Chicago (W)
@Indy (L)
Vs Tampa (L)
vs. Arizona (W)
@ Seattle (L)
@ NY Giants (W)
vs. Detroit (W)
@ Houston (W)
vs. Tennessee (W)
@ SF 49ers (L)
@ Green Bay (L)
vs. Jacksonville (W)
@ Arizona (W)
vs. Seattle (W)
@ Minnesota (W)
@ Baltimore (L)
vs. SF 49ers (W)

11-6
I think theres going to be some struggles early on as Stafford picks up the system and the defense gels with the FA losses and Staley to Morris transition. Also injuries can and probably will play a big factor.
Top 4 NFC teams will be Bucs, Rams, Niners and Packers. And honestly whichever one of those is the hottest will probably win the NFC

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
And, can we make a deep run in the playoffs, say to the NFC championship game? I would say yes to this question though I think we will have some bumps in the regular season.

TexasRam

Legend
We have a relatively easy schedule compared to the last few years.

With New Orleans and possibly Green Bay slipping we are in a good spot.

But The Niners and Cards will be better.

Im going 10-7. With a key injury at Oline (depth issues) or Star player injury (Donald, Ramsey) we are looking at an 8 win season.

oldnotdead

Legend
You guys do understand that McVay is going to fit the offense to Stafford and it won't be as much as Stafford to fit McVay's offense. That said there is nothing in McVay's 2018 offense that Stafford isn't a fit for. I think if anything, McVay is going to design more deep shots. With the speed McVay now has to work with, Stafford won't have to wait long to make his throw. In fact on most passes, I think Stafford will know with his presnap reads where the pass is going.

Once the passing game gets going the Rams will be able to run at will. I think McVay will use Stafford's passing game to open up the runs. What I like about this roster is that the Rams are primed to win shootouts. But with their defense, the opposition will have problems keeping up.

I think Funk could be a wildcard as he has better speed than both Akers and Henderson who aren't slow.

TexasRam

Legend
You guys do understand that McVay is going to fit the offense to Stafford and it won't be as much as Stafford to fit McVay's offense. That said there is nothing in McVay's 2018 offense that Stafford isn't a fit for. I think if anything, McVay is going to design more deep shots. With the speed McVay now has to work with, Stafford won't have to wait long to make his throw. In fact on most passes, I think Stafford will know with his presnap reads where the pass is going.

Once the passing game gets going the Rams will be able to run at will. I think McVay will use Stafford's passing game to open up the runs. What I like about this roster is that the Rams are primed to win shootouts. But with their defense, the opposition will have problems keeping up.

I think Funk could be a wildcard as he has better speed than both Akers and Henderson who aren't slow.
christmas love GIF by Kool Aid

dang

Legend
I want to see the new pieces on defense solidify over time into a top 5 defense. I want to see the offenses vertical pass attack in place immediately. I like to break the season in quarters. 17 games means 5 games in the first quarter.

Q1: 3-2 tough losses to TB and @SEA
Q2: 3-1 with loss @Tenn
Q3: 3-1 GB loss (flips to W if Rodgers is gone)
Q4: 3-1 Balt loss

12-5 if Rams defense and offense comes together 100% after Week 5.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lots of tough games.

The Ravens game feels like a schedule loss - second straight road game, across country, cold - the toughest game after that is probably at Green Bay if Rodgers is there. After that, IMO, we should be favored in every game.

I think 13 or 14 wins

Tano

Legend
https://newarena.com/nfl/2021-nfl-s...-all-32-teams/12/?amxt=new_pag_dt_2021_inview

14-3 BABY!!

NFL by Dylan Fraychineaud

2021 NFL Schedule: Win/Loss Predictions for all 32 Teams​

Los Angeles Rams (14-3)​

USATSI_15449098-scaled.jpg
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Week 1- vs. Chicago Bears — WIN
Week 2- @ Indianapolis Colts — WIN
Week 3- vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — WIN
Week 4- vs. Arizona Cardinals — WIN
Week 5- @ Seattle Seahawks — LOSS
Week 6- @ New York Giants — WIN
Week 7- vs. Detroit Lions — WIN
Week 8- @ Houston Texans — WIN
Week 9- vs. Tennessee Titans — WIN
Week 10- @ San Francisco 49ers — LOSS
Week 11- BYE WEEK
Week 12- @ Green Bay Packers — WIN
Week 13- vs. Jacksonville Jaguars — WIN
Week 14- @ Arizona Cardinals — WIN
Week 15- vs. Seattle Seahawks — WIN
Week 16- @ Minnesota Vikings — LOSS
Week 17- @ Baltimore Ravens — WIN
Week 18- vs. San Francisco 49ers — WIN

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Every game I can see a path to victory. But stuff happens and our division looks to be difficult.

13-4 (+/- 1) feels like good odds. Better if we avoid injuries.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I might draft Higs this year in fantasy league too. He's gonna need to adjust to the ball coming his way at times even when he's covered as well. That's gonna be a big difference with Stafford. He has no problem putting up contested balls and some of these guys are gonna benefit, probably the bigs.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I see at least 12. Anything less would be a huge disappointment. But I'm more interested in the playoffs.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Why do some think that the Rams will need 4 or so games to get in sync?

Let’s see...

Stafford is a 12 year vet for crying out loud. Borderline elite and capable of running any O that McVay can dream up.

The players and coaches will benefit from a normal camp and 3 preseason games. That’s huge.

Offensive roster is otherwise identical to last year except for these upgrades:

QB
OC
WR (addition of Tutu, Jefferson, and Harris)

The D is the same except for replacing Brockers, Hill, and JJ. Of those 3 JJ will be the toughest to replace but I love me some combo of Fuller, Burgess, Rapp, and Scott at Safety. Hardly a bare cupboard.

ST should be substantially better than last year. Substantially.

This team is LOADED and McVay can take off the handcuffs.

This team looks like at least a 14-3 team and a SERIOUS SB candidate to me. Hell, the only reason I put down 3 losses is to allow for the likelihood that sometimes ‘stuff happens’.