So How Many Wins in 2021?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I might draft Higs this year in fantasy league too. He's gonna need to adjust to the ball coming his way at times even when he's covered as well. That's gonna be a big difference with Stafford. He has no problem putting up contested balls and some of these guys are gonna benefit, probably the bigs.
The only issue I ever have with Higs is that he frequently drops the contested balls.

He almost always catches the wide open passes (especially when healthy) but it's 50 50 on the contested catches.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
21-0.

Why 21 when we'll only play 20 games?

Because we'll be so freakin' good the NFL awards us a bonus win, that's why.

:)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The only issue I ever have with Higs is that he frequently drops the contested balls.

He almost always catches the wide open passes (especially when healthy) but it's 50 50 on the contested catches.
Agreed. But he has matured nicely in a lot of ways and might take advantage this year if that ball comes his way more often.

Many thought he might have a big season in 2020. Maybe this year we see a jump in productivity. Nothing crazy but more redzone usage and higher yardage.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
You need to be more ambitious, Rambitious!
11-6 in the best division in football, with out-of-division games against the Ravens, Colts, Titans, Vikings, Packers and Bucs ... that sounds good to me.

Tano

Legend
Agreed. But he has matured nicely in a lot of ways and might take advantage this year if that ball comes his way more often.

Many thought he might have a big season in 2020. Maybe this year we see a jump in productivity. Nothing crazy but more redzone usage and higher yardage.
Oh I like Higs. I really thought they were going to use him a lot more last year.

Especially on roll outs and passes down the middle but they didn't seem to happen like I thought they would.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
11-6 in the best division in football, with out-of-division games against the Ravens, Colts, Titans, Vikings, Packers and Bucs ... that sounds good to me.
15-2 sounds better! Let them green bay bastids come to LA!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
15-2 sounds better! Let them green bay bastids come to LA!
So you see 10-2 against the above teams, including the NFC West, and a perfect 5-0 against the teams the Rams probably should beat.

I admire the optimism.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you see 10-2 against the above teams, including the NFC West, and a perfect 5-0 against the teams the Rams probably should beat.

I admire the optimism.
i would think 11 wins would be with Jared at QB. It would be a good record, but I expect dominance. I expect good teams to fall apart under the onslaught of our juggernaut offense and stingy defense.

screw the blue font.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
maxresdefault.jpg

.... 7 - 9