So, Are You Lovin' Preseason This Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Insofar as the Rams are like a drug....

Preseason feels like a "fix" after going without for far too long.

Yeah it's a watered-down crappy version of the real thing.... but close enough!
Preseason is like the shitty red-haired sess bud we used to smoke back in the 80s. It wasn't the good stuff but it made things better.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The game last weekend was the first preseason game I've ever watched from start to finish, and I didn't get bored at all. It was fun for a change. So, yes, I'm loving it.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
So many new faces, with so much talent & energy. Haven't seen this from pre-season in like, forever. Days of going 4-0 in preseason, with Spags running out the 1st team all 4 games so he can get a win against Home Depot jags, are a distant, bitter tasting memory, like remembering when you accidentally drank that day-old coffee on your desk 3 employers ago.
But ya, the vibe on this team... guys like Puka, Verse, and now Jordan W. cranking up the energy, I love it.
Gonna love watching all these talented new rooks make names for themselves, and make it so, soo hard to cut them.
Great post.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
We have a really young, deep team, and McSnead are killin drafts--plus we were really good with a steep trajectory last year, and it's hard not to expect the same growth and improvement. McVay seems relaxed and is having a great time, plus that culture he's built here makes it seem like everybody else is too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Preseason is like the shitty red-haired sess bud we used to smoke back in the 80s. It wasn't the good stuff but it made things better.
Now, did you tell your recruiter that? lol

Psycho_X

Legend
Always like preseason, any football is better than no football. The enjoyment factor has definitely been better lately. I never miss a Rams game of any kind but for preseason I'll usually switch from the 75 inch tv to my office and watch second half on second monitor while I do something else. I just enjoy seeing who is going to compete and give it their all despite their position on the team. McSnead never disappoints finding players who care at least.