SNF: Vikings at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys, c'mon. The Rams are no joke. they are legitimate. Why is it that whenever we face a good team, there is so much negativity about the Rams capabilities? WE ARE THE BEST, and so the other team has to deal with that. I could give freak what they have done against other team, or what the talking heads say.

Super Bowl 53 is ours. PERIOD.

Ram65

Legend
Bears defense is legit. If you can rush the passer you can win games. That Hicks guy will be a handful for Sully. Cousins made some bad throws that helped the Bears win the game. This one helps the Hags.

fearsomefour

Legend
You guys, c'mon. The Rams are no joke. they are legitimate. Why is it that whenever we face a good team, there is so much negativity about the Rams capabilities? WE ARE THE BEST, and so the other team has to deal with that. I could give freak what they have done against other team, or what the talking heads say.

Super Bowl 53 is ours. PERIOD.
It's not negativity just trying to look at things objectively.
The Bears present s good challenge. Cold weather road game against a creative offense and very good defense.
Going to give help with Mack.
If I'm the Chicago DC I'm lining their stud DT over Sullivan and Mack over Havenstein and let them do their thing until help comes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not negativity just trying to look at things objectively.
The Bears present s good challenge. Cold weather road game against a creative offense and very good defense.
Going to give help with Mack.
If I'm the Chicago DC I'm lining their stud DT over Sullivan and Mack over Havenstein and let them do their thing until help comes.
Looks like screens to Gurley will be popular that day. Objectively, the Rams are better.