SNF - Titans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'm ok if we have this let down and release our frustration on the bitch ass 49ers by way of stomping the living shit outta them! Still rather have the win tho....fuck!

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
can we take the fucking starters out???? games over. how many more people do we wanna risk getting injured
And yet McVay won’t play any starters in preseason, not even for a series. But garbage time is OK apparently.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Gave up 70 yards rushing and 120 yards passing.

Extra laps every day this week for everyone on the offense.

dang

Legend
Can’t exactly blame the refs - but the refs weren’t great.
Agree the Titans dominated our OL and Stafford had a shit first half. The refs did not decide this game However that was a piece of shit game for the officiating crew. It was so noticeably bad It detracted from the Titans well deserved win.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is wt it is but definitely not ok. Cardinals won they are one game up and beat us as well. Only one team gets a bye.

Btw I'd take there David long jr over ours!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We need to learn from this.
And that starts with Coach McVay.

oldnotdead

Legend
Too Ugly to watch.

Okay at 7-2 the Rams still control their own destiny. They still play the Packers and the Cards so they still control their record and how they finish.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
So fucking disgusted. What a shit sandwich this was.

And those officials suck a$$. Utter fking garbage.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Is wt it is but definitely not ok. Cardinals won they are one game up and beat us as well. Only one team gets a bye.

Btw I'd take there David long jr over ours!!!

Yeah, their David Long Jr. is better than ours.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This crew is my new most hated crew... what a shit show refereeing

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I honestly think we need to get Perkins in the #2 now, if or when Stafford goes down I have no confidence in Wolford getting us very far. We need to start prepping now.

jjab360

Legend
Not that it matters to anything but my fantasy team, but wasn't that a TD to Woods?