SNF - Titans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watching BSPN NFL Countdown and tedi and RMoss just said if rams don't win the SB, the Miller trade and the Stafford trade are total disasters. What a stupid, short sighted thing to say. Some in this very board have made similar comments.

I don't get it. The Rams have been as successful as they have ever been since we started that strategy. The results are undeniable. Do we need to hit on mid round picks? Sure. You don't need to hit grand slams with every 4-7th Rd picks, just get good football players to surround your studs with. Early rounds picks are a CHANCE to get a stud. The Rams are ASSURING themselves a proven stud by trading those fucking picks. This isn't rocket surgery folks. I am just surprised the copy cats of this league haven't started biting off this strategy yet...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams better account for AJ Brown today. I'd like to see Ramsey glued to his ass all day.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Watching BSPN NFL Countdown and tedi and RMoss just said if rams don't win the SB, the Miller trade and the Stafford trade are total disasters. What a stupid, short sighted thing to say. Some in this very board have made similar comments.
As far as the fans go, It's a purely reactionary response with the glass half empty mentality. I've had a friend or two that i simply can't watch sports with because of this temperament. They're just miserable to be around. They only think in terms of what could go wrong.

The media just lacks the motivation to report anything that doesn't get an overreaction.

RamWoodie

Legend
I live in Memphis...and being a LIFE LONG Ram fan, I relished the Rams SB34 win over the Titans..the "Bruce is loose" TD pass!!!

I got a good friend at work who's a hardcore Titans fan. He promised me the Titans are gonna "shut down Cooper Kupp" and force Stafford to go elsewhere with the ball. I calmly reminded him that Woods, Van Jefferson, and Higbeast ain't slouches...and if they can shut down Kupp, they're gonna regret it. He also railed on the last play of that SB34, insisting Dyson scored. I reminded him NOBODY of sanity believes that!!!

Early in the week, after he found out Henry was out, he conceded the Rams will win. I simply replied "I don't know about that because star players being out can make a team play harder"...and the Rams always get a tough game from the Titans. I was at the Rams 27-23 win over the Titans in Nashville in 2017.

FOLKS...this is a national broadcast...and the Rams are gonna be ready with or without Von Miller. It won't be a blowout but I call it a Rams comfortable 30-20 win!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is a big game today. No more cupcakes(except for JAX in week 12). TENN will be ready to play. @Merlin and i are on the same page this week. I'm expecting a dogfight. They will be very physical and do everything they can to keep our offense from finding it's rhythm. Two ways to beat our offense...
1. Keep them on the sideline with the run
2. Win the early downs so McV can't open up the playbook where he likes to set up opponents throughout the game.

With a win(8-1) and some help the Rams can come out of this week moving from #5 to #1 in playoff seeding. Dallas can come out no better than 7-1 today.

If Niners beat Cards and Chiefs beat Packers. Rodgers is OUT, Murray may be OUT. Cards & Packers are both on the road.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No Von today???
If true i actually don't mind this. I wanted to post earlier in the week that it might be a good idea to sit him, but didn't want to get booed off the stage.

Get him 100% healthy. Also, let him observe how this machine operates during a full preparation week and bring him into the full mix next week vs the more important Niners game and Packers game the following week. Less film tape.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If Julio isn't playing, I don't see any reason that Ramsey should leave AJ Brown for any reason. I've definitely liked seeing him play star and even rush the passer this season, but, Brown is without any question the top weapon that the Titans have. Take him out and with no Henry, they may just struggle. That said, it hasn't been the Rams MO to stick Ramsey on one receiver for the game this season, so I don't think it will occur, but it should.

AP still has some juice IMO and we need to bottle him up. McNichols is a pretty dangerous back in the receiving game and I think he'll be used a lot.

I'm concerned with several guys on our injury list: Stafford (I know he's playing but only one practice and that was limited), Woods (same with Stafford, only one limited practice), Von (unlikely to play iMO), and honestly Ernest Jones who has been sick all week. With as much as TEN runs, we need him to fill that middle which he did well last week and in college.

Hoping to see Bobby Brown and Jacob Harris this week. Van Jefferson will have a big game if Woods doesn't go IMO.

GO RAMS!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If true i actually don't mind this. I wanted to post earlier in the week that it might be a good idea to sit him, but didn't want to get booed off the stage.

Get him 100% healthy. Also, let him observe how this machine operates during a full preparation week and bring him into the full mix next week vs the more important Niners game and Packers game the following week. Less film tape.
240D5367-C5E6-4744-BB62-1BEED161B76C.jpeg

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

I don't get it. The Rams have been as successful as they have ever been since we started that strategy. The results are undeniable. Do we need to hit on mid round picks? Sure. You don't need to hit grand slams with every 4-7th Rd picks, just get good football players to surround your studs with. Early rounds picks are a CHANCE to get a stud. The Rams are ASSURING themselves a proven stud by trading those fucking picks. This isn't rocket surgery folks. I am just surprised the copy cats of this league haven't started biting off this strategy yet...
I think the Rams have at least a 5 to 7 year SuperBowl window with Stafford at the QB helm --(Stafford could play for a long time with his body type)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sad. Hope he finds the help he needs.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1636314590781.jpg
    FB_IMG_1636314590781.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 84

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Gonna need to wait a week for Von - it seems. We need this W though.