SNF - Seahawks at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That play by Metcalf was the most selfish and stupid play I've ever seen.

His instinct was to go out into touch but then changed his mind and ran straight ahead into a mob of Stealer's defenders. What a dick.

Flint

Pro Bowler
DK Metfumble
Nobody has really said anything about metcalf’s play that could’ve cost them the game. Time was running out and they have no TO’s, all you need him to do is step out of bounds to stop the clock, instead he turns up to get a few more yards. Of course I’m rooting for the Steelers but I’m like wth is he doing?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nobody has really said anything about metcalf’s play that could’ve cost them the game. Time was running out and they have no TO’s, all you need him to do is step out of bounds to stop the clock, instead he turns up to get a few more yards. Of course I’m rooting for the Steelers but I’m like wth is he doing?
Metcalf is insanely talented but he is a stupid and selfish fuckwad of a player. It's crazy how the Seahawks seem to gravitate towards those types.

Last year was great when he was throwing sideline tantrums and Williams knew they were gonna force him the ball and he got that INT. Just a beautiful moment. :laugh4:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Cool. Helps to keep the anger flowing through freely.
Glad this knucklehead (I'm being polite) isn't on the Rams. Instead we have the most unselfish and maybe the smartest receivers in the league, starting with Woods and Kupp.

Q729

Legend
Glad this knucklehead (I'm being polite) isn't on the Rams. Instead we have the most unselfish and maybe the smartest receivers in the league, starting with Woods and Kupp.
Hell yeah. Glad we have a good culture.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
This prick is a POS talking to Sharpe like that. Seattle is the perfect place for this kind of trash.
Did he forget that sharp was a HOF TE with multiple Super Bowls and Pro Bowl appearance… it’s not like Tim (not Matt) Hasselbeck called him out! SMH

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

every time that dumbarse sees a mirror.

Love Myself GIF

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Metcalf is an idiot.

Who says “I could wipe my shit with yours”

Was Metcalf also a writer on Happy Gilmore?

54976646800c1624601fcf0e86758845.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Metcalf apparently sort of apologized... in a half-hearted, BS kinda way, no doubt.

Not at all surprised that Metcalf didn't speak on his stupid play. Dude wouldn't know "We, not Me" if the sign hit him in that giant blue dome of his...

The comments on his tweet are just... *chef's kiss*

View: https://twitter.com/dkm14/status/1450170256995983361?s=20