SNF Eagles Vs Hags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ya know, I hate letting the QB just throw it out of bounds...I hated it when they made the rule and I hate it now...

Q729

Legend
Seriously. Again, fuck the playbook. Have the Q-- nevermind, no foul.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I really don't care who wins this game. If Los Ramos belong in the playoffs, they'll win the games they need to.

Seattle beats Philly this week, we take care of business next week, and we in the race for #1 seed.
I know right?
It's like we're in a no-lose position.

I'm watching this game and I'm loving it.
Watching this commercial for the Matt Damon movie "Downsizing" I am having to wonder if that's what happened to Russell Wilson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Makes you wonder if he would suffer he had to stand in the pocket like a normal QB.

Makes you wonder what would happen if the refs would stop bailing him out. They need to stop throwing flags on behalf of QBs who throw up prayers while under pressure.

Ram65

Legend
It's a gamble to root for the Hawks.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Wentz with his 8th fumble on the year and his 22nd fumble since the start of last season. Leads the league in that stat.

I’m glad our QB doesn’t have that problem :mrburnsevil:

@LACHAMP46

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
So much for help from the Eagles...Now the Rams have to take them down at home...HAVE TO ...

fearsomefour

Legend
Not bad c
C'mon refs . Quit dictating the game
Makes you wonder what would happen if the refs would stop bailing him out. They need to stop throwing flags on behalf of QBs who throw up prayers while under pressure.
agreed.....except when it is PI.
Throwing a jump ball to big receiver matched up one on one is not a bad play.
Him buying 5 seconds puts almost impossible pressure on the DBs.
Come on let's we what Austin Davis can do with the pressure.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Make no mistake, this Seahawks team is dangerous. They’ll make the playoffs. Just gotta make sure they don’t get homefield advantage.