GAME DAY SNF - Cowboys at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Man this game has aged Shanahan.

I believe many believed this was the last season they had a chance before the cap explosion.

Purdy will get his QB massive contract. And that likely will be tragic to the team.

Purdy is not Hall of Fame material.

I am trying to be objective but with the Whiners it is so difficult.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The vaunted 49er offense manages 2 field goals in the first half against a short handed Dallas defense. I don't say this often but...

GO COWBOYS!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man this game has aged Shanahan.

I believe many believed this was the last season they had a chance before the cap explosion.

Purdy will get his QB massive contract. And that likely will be tragic to the team.

Purdy is not Hall of Fame material.

I am trying to be objective but with the Whiners it is so difficult.
But, but, but...Shitter fans claim he's a lock for first ballot Hall of Fame. Start a petition to waive the 5 year retirement qualification and put Purdy in now. Tim Brady will envy him. Joe Montana will relinquish the title of best whiner quarterback of all time. Are you saying Purdy's not the GOAT? Oh, the humanity. :laugh3:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I feel like starting a "Let's pay Purdy $100M a season" thread on the shitter site.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
do-it.gif