SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
R U KIDDING ME????????????????????????????

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Having a hard time getting up for this game. Between the injuries, the offensive woes, Goff's season so far, the money tied up in a handful of guys/no 1st rounder until '22, and probably not making the playoffs, just can't shake off that blechhh feeling...

Can a fab have a SB hangover?

And right on cue... fumble.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just when I was feeling good about a missed FG..................... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayJay

Starter
Lol I keep telling you guys. Everything is inconsistent, from top to bottom. Well...here we go.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Having a hard time getting up for this game. Between the injuries, the offensive woes, Goff's season so far, the money tied up in a handful of guys/no 1st rounder until '22, and probably not making the playoffs, just can't shake off that blechhh feeling...

Can a fab have a SB hangover?

And right on cue... fumble.
Deep down we know this team is off from coach down. makes it just a game to watch for fun

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can he miss another 48 yarder???? We gave him a do over!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can't believe they just went for it on 4th and 9. They are just as desperate as us on O.