SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Fact is - defense is going to have to force a turnover on this side of the field for us to have a chance.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm guessing no one is going to mention that dime Goff just threw on third down that was dropped. Probably because it doesn't fit the "Goff misses everyone narrative.

That was a good pass for sure.

His miss of Reynolds and that drop probably account for about 40-50 years of offense.

But McVay's fault....

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I'm guessing no one is going to mention that dime Goff just threw on third down that was dropped. Probably because it doesn't fit the "Goff misses everyone" narrative.
You’re hyping one throw? It was a very nice pass, but that is not the norm with him anymore.

Psycho_X

Legend
Kind of obvious observation at this point but Gerald Everett must be injured enough to not play him if not necessary because I haven’t seen him once our there. Would help in passing game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Kind of obvious observation at this point but Gerald Everett must be injured enough to not play him if not necessary because I haven’t seen him on enough there. Would help in passing game.
He was in a play or two.
All three TE were listed on the injury report.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a fucking nonsense call. Fuck off, refs.

KayJay

Starter
You’re hyping one throw? It was a very nice pass, but that is not the norm with him anymore.
Oh I'm sorry, I was lead to believe that this entire offense is Goff's fault. That's what I was lead to believe. So I apologize sir, but if memory serves me correctly, last game he threw a great pass into the endzone where Reynolds had a contested drop that could of won us the game. I was told, Goff misses everyone, and can't make throws. So I just thought it was a little strange he made an amazing one, and some chose to ignore it.